PDA

View Full Version : How is this for detective work?

Rheghead
18-Jun-10, 00:05
About 3 years ago, my OH was pregnant with our first child and was shocked to see a snooper looking over the wall into our garden and house. Scared, she locked the doors of the house and phoned the police.

She explained everything to me later when I came home but from the sneaky modus operandi and due to a previous difference of opinion that I had with the guy, I just knew I had my man as a prime suspect.

Anyway, 3 years later on, I like the World Cup competition and I was watching France versus Mexico tonight and I was shocked to see my prime suspect lookalike coaching the French national team albeit a bit greyer on top. When the cameras focussed on the French coach again I asked my OH if that was the guy who was looking over the wall into the house. Her reaction was something else and she confirmed that it was his double and that the snooper had darker hair!!

So now I know who this guy really is as if I didn't already know!!:roll:

squidge
18-Jun-10, 13:14
Its taken you three years to knock on his door and ask him what he wanted?????

Douglas Cowie
18-Jun-10, 20:30
This is certainly in the running for the most "leftfield" posting of the year award!

Nacho
19-Jun-10, 01:20
i'm betting it was Billy McVey from Scrabster lookin for his dog

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/06/08/article-0-0188346900000578-589_468x286.jpg

Billy's got the look of Raymond, especially with his specs on.

could be worse, she mighta seen Sven in the pantry with a pan handle