PDA

View Full Version : Fundraising Ideas

flowertot
17-Jun-10, 15:54
Fundraising for Schools, Charities Clubs and Groups

Are you looking to fundraise for your Charities, clubs, schools or groups we are here to help.

Play the £50 game. Each member would receive a game sheet to take away and sell to friends and family. Once the sheet is complete I will pull a winner at random. The winner would receive £25 of body shop products of their choice and the group would receive £25 cash for their funds.

Each member can have as many game sheets as they like. The more game sheets sold the more cash for you.

If you like the sound of this, please get in touch with me either via pm or on 01847 894613

Kodiak
17-Jun-10, 15:56
Humph!!! This sounds like you are just trying to sell Body Shop Products for profit and not to help Charities.

macbreeza
17-Jun-10, 16:34
so tell me how many sqaures are on the game sheet? you dont mention that??

if its more than 50 and they are say £1 a square then you are making more money out of it than the charity as you will get cash and wont be paying £25 for the body shop products. I used to do body shop and i know how many freebies there are!

can you explain in more detail please...........I am actually doing the london marathon next year so always on the look out :)

flowertot
17-Jun-10, 16:50
There are 25 squares/tickets to sell. They are priced at £2 per square, the club gets £25 per sheet if all squares are sold.

So for example if you have 10 sheets and sell all the squares the club gets £250 and 10 people get to order £25 worth of goods from the catalogue.

If you only want to sell the squares at £1 per square it would be split £12.50 for the club and £12.50 to spend on bodyshop products.

The way it works is the club keeps 1/2 the money the other 1/2 of the money is done via orders from the bodyshop catalogue - all above board.

Hope this explains it ok

Kodiak
17-Jun-10, 17:04
There are 25 squares/tickets to sell. They are priced at £2 per square, the club gets £25 per sheet if all squares are sold.

So for example if you have 10 sheets and sell all the squares the club gets £250 and 10 people get to order £25 worth of goods from the catalogue.

If you only want to sell the squares at £1 per square it would be split £12.50 for the club and £12.50 to spend on bodyshop products.

The way it works is the club keeps 1/2 the money the other 1/2 of the money is done via orders from the bodyshop catalogue - all above board.

Hope this explains it ok

A Much better Idea is to do what we used to do. Print up a Treasure Map with how ever many Squares you want. This could be 50, 80 or 100. Sell these off at £1 or £2 a Square.

Before you start selling Pick a Square as the will and put in an small envelope an seal it to an Unused part of the Treasure Map. Then when you sell them all you can open in front of the person who bought the last Square.

So you keep 50% of the Money for your Cause and 50% in the prize for the Winner. IE 50 Squares at £2 a Square means £50 to your Cause and £50 to your Winner.

You will sell more this way as most people Much prefer Cash to win rather than a few items from Body Shop.

Whatever you do please remember if you intend to sell at anything other than a Planned event, like a Car Boot or Coffee Morning, you will need to be Registered with the Highlands and Islands Council to be legal. This will cost you some money, I do not know how much this costs now as it has been some years since I have done any Fundraising.