PDA

View Full Version : Brough Harbour Day

Dog-eared
16-Jun-10, 20:38
When is the Brough harbour day - this Saturday or Sunday ?

mrs_inkstack
16-Jun-10, 21:25
Brough harbour day ???? What's all that about then ?

froal
16-Jun-10, 22:40
Saturday i'am led to believe..!! :D
They've got a lot on Boat rides barby drinks music etc.....!!!

Tubthumper
16-Jun-10, 23:06
Bouncy Castle?

Gronnuck
16-Jun-10, 23:43
I thought Brough slipway was guarded by a crotchie auld sod related to Victor Meldrew :confused
Are we talking about the place where the bench was removed because they didn't want to encourage visitors?

Nacho
17-Jun-10, 00:08
it's a BYOB do

why isn't this in the what's on section ?

is it hush hush to avoid the meldrews ?

we'll be there if there's some confirmation, don't want to be met with some soor faced Sally Soorkins with a pitchfork an a 'feck off progress' sign.

Thumper
17-Jun-10, 07:25
Saturday at 11.30 x

Amy-Winehouse
17-Jun-10, 08:13
I thought Brough slipway was guarded by a crotchie auld sod related to Victor Meldrew :confused
Are we talking about the place where the bench was removed because they didn't want to encourage visitors?

Funny you should mention that Gronnuck, but I was speaking to a guy who goes fishing from Brough & he told me exactly the same thing, he was made to feel very unwelcome as the Victor Meldrew bloke tried to save `His` fish stocks [lol] . I wont tell you what type of boat the chap uses for his anonymous status will be revealed.

But when we heard that wee crack , guess where we went fishing;) Never saw or heard anyone telling us to get off my land though sadly...

Tubthumper
17-Jun-10, 23:47
Is there a car boot sale?:)

Dog-eared
18-Jun-10, 13:42
I found details here -

http://whatson.caithness.org/event.php?id=10981