PDA

View Full Version : can anyone help

angela5
19-Jun-06, 18:25
Can anyone tell me what the problem might be or what i can do.
Since yesterday every 10 - 15 mins a voice on my laptop keeps telling me 'i've got company', this repeats itself 4 times. Following that my laptop then makes a crashing sound up to 8 times. I ran a spyware on it today and it found nothing.:confused

connieb19
19-Jun-06, 18:56
Since yesterday every 10 - 15 mins a voice on my laptop keeps telling me 'i've got company', this repeats itself 4 times. Following that my laptop then makes a crashing sound up to 8 times. I ran a spyware on it today and it found nothing.:confusedAre you sure the voices are coming from the laptop Angela?:evil

fred
19-Jun-06, 20:56
Since yesterday every 10 - 15 mins a voice on my laptop keeps telling me 'i've got company', this repeats itself 4 times. Following that my laptop then makes a crashing sound up to 8 times. I ran a spyware on it today and it found nothing.:confused

You wouldn't be with AOL would you?

angela5
19-Jun-06, 21:55
You wouldn't be with AOL would you?

yes fred i am.

fred
19-Jun-06, 22:27
yes fred i am.

That's your problem then.

When someone on your "buddy list" signs on you get the "you are not alone" message and when they sign off you get the sound of a closing door.

angela5
19-Jun-06, 22:50
That's your problem then.

When someone on your "buddy list" signs on you get the "you are not alone" message and when they sign off you get the sound of a closing door.

Is it, right buddies your all binned because this is driving me mad.:lol:

Thanks for that fred, very much appreciated.:D