PDA

View Full Version : live your dream!

orkneylass
19-Jun-06, 17:17
Hi

go to

http://www.upquark.smugmug.com/

to see pics of my husband's motorbike tour of Europe - new ones being added all the time. He packed in his job and went off in May, may be home next week before heading off for a week in Norway via Shetland.

He has a lovely, understanding, supportive wife who was saved from talking to herself by this forum! Seriously though, life's too short and you should just go for it.

what is your dream and have you fulfilled it? If not, what are you going to do about it?

Orkneylass

angela5
19-Jun-06, 17:35
That's fantastic orkneylass, to many couples miss out on their dream as they don't have such a supportive person like yourself.
Oh! by the way, i'd do anything for a bar of orkney fudge.;)

orkneylass
19-Jun-06, 17:37
Hi there - I'll arrange more than just a bar for you!

connieb19
19-Jun-06, 17:38
That's fantastic orkneylass, to many couples miss out on their dream as they don't have such a supportive person like yourself.
Oh! by the way, i'd do anything for a bar of orkney fudge.;)Would you walk all the way to the harbour cafe for one?:confused

angela5
19-Jun-06, 17:47
Hi there - I'll arrange more than just a bar for you!

EEK! sounds scary.:lol: One bar is fine watching my waist line.....hee hee.

obiron
19-Jun-06, 18:40
nice pics orkneylass hubby must be having a rare time.

sjwahwah
19-Jun-06, 18:47
looks like an awesome trip orkneylass.. looking at where he's been.. i've done almost the same trip cept by thumb. Slovenia and Croatia were my fave... decided to stay in slovenia for quite a few months tho.. twas a lovely place.. in Radovljica (nr. Bled) they had a Scottish pub! with tennants on tap! aahh.. just like home!

orkneylass
19-Jun-06, 18:55
yes - Slovenia was his favourite so far, although he has become a real francofile over the last couple of years too. Best wishes

Nello
19-Jun-06, 23:55
Just learning the art of being a biker but that trip looks amazing .. fair play for just heading off and doing something like that .. once in a lifetime experience.

ice box
20-Jun-06, 00:07
i'd do anything for a bar of orkney fudge.;)Did someone say orkney fudge :p