PDA

View Full Version : Carpet Bombing Begins

CHESTER
26-May-04, 08:46
Yes ! Folk's the GOLD RUSH is on and with it the Council are being a soft touch (or just soft) there's No way to Stop It .The Council and Councilliers see the pot off Gold at the end of the windturbine Rainbow
I see that Charlie Sutherland ( Reay garage owner ) even wants to change the rules so more ground can be wasted . He's must have Gold Fever when he's willing to sweep aside a signed petition from locals rejecting his Wind Farm .All this and more ,it;s a sad day when local's can not get their hands on a Croft let alone have two .If this is allowed to past the planning ,it will be the end of Crofting .I stated before that it will come at anyone with a parcel of grond or a large garden can and will get planning for a turbine.I just hope it's not your neighbour .
Well i'm of to find a field or a couple of acres on which to seed my pension ,for when i'm laying back on some sunny beach on a Tropical island .I won't give a Monkeys want view or landscape my turbine is spoiling for it's the MONEY that really Matters .
They say that money does't grow no trees but Turbines grow money let there's no tomorrow