PDA

View Full Version : Mondays joke .

ice box
19-Jun-06, 17:10
Ed was in deep trouble. He'd forgotten his wedding anniversary and she was not happy . She told him "Tomorrow morning , i expect to find in the driveway something that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 second . IT BETTER BE THERE .

The next morning Ed got up early and left for work . When his wife woke , she looked out the window and sure enough there was a small box gift wrapped in the middle of the driveway .

Confused the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway and brought the box back in the house . She open it and found a brand new bathroom scales[lol] [lol]

angela5
19-Jun-06, 19:32
A man and a woman were having dinner in a fine restaurant. Their waitress, taking another order at a table a few paces away noticed that the man was slowly sliding down his chair and under the table, with the woman acting unconcerned. The waitress watched as the man slid all the way down his chair and out of sight under the table.

Still, the woman dining across from him appeared calm and unruffled, apparently unaware that her dining companion had disappeared. After the waitress finished taking the order, she came over to the table and said to the woman, "Pardon me, ma'am, but I think your husband just slid under the table."

The woman calmly looked up at her and replied firmly, "Ohh no, My husband just walked in the door.":lol:

angela5
19-Jun-06, 19:41
Two cannibals, a father and son, were elected by the tribe to go out and get something to eat. They walked deep into the jungle and waited by a path.

Before long, along came this little old man. The son said, "Ooh dad, there's one." "No," said the father. "There's not enough meat on that one to even feed the dogs. We'll just wait."

Well, a little while later, along came this really fat man. The son said, "Hey dad, he's plenty big enough." "No," the father said. "We'd all die of a heart attack from the fat in that one. We'll just wait."

About an hour later, here comes this absolutely gorgeous woman.

The son said, "Now there's nothing wrong with that one dad. Let's eat her."

"No," said the father. "We'll not eat her either."

"Why not?" asked the son.

"Because, we're going to take her back alive and eat your mother.":lol: