PDA

View Full Version : Side shows!

anoneemus
13-Jun-10, 18:11
Can anyone tell me if the sideshows are on tonight in thurso??

And if so, what time?

Thanks.

anoneemus
13-Jun-10, 18:51
anyone at all?
would love to take the kids tonight.

telfordstar
13-Jun-10, 19:33
Gutted to hear they are in thurso that means they will be heading here next grrrrrr! They dont open on a sunday night.

sjr014
13-Jun-10, 20:42
Yeah sadly they will be in Wick shortly, they haven't changed since i was a girl so i will be stearing clear and keeping my hard earned money for a day out to Loudon Castle and Blair Drummond Safari Park when we are on holidays!

Doreen
17-Jun-10, 13:50
Has anyone had their child complain over getting hurt on the rides as i had my daughter at the doctors today as she can hardly move her neck as her and two of her friends were on the ride together and the people who help out at it spun their rides to fast my daughter told them to stop as it was hurting her neck and back they laughed and spun it even more she also bumped her ear of the side of the ride it all bruised one girl got her earing ripped out of her ear .thought the fun fare was a place where it was safe and i wonder what health and safty is set in place by the way my daughter is 16 im shocked they would not stop the ride when asked.

wicker8
17-Jun-10, 14:32
Yeah sadly they will be in Wick shortly, they haven't changed since i was a girl so i will be stearing clear and keeping my hard earned money for a day out to Loudon Castle and Blair Drummond Safari Park when we are on holidays!quite right fully agree :Razz

Venture
17-Jun-10, 15:28
Gutted to hear they are in thurso that means they will be heading here next grrrrrr! They dont open on a sunday night.
Sorry telfordstar I saw them arriving in Wick yesterday.;)