im behind you
12-Jun-10, 22:08
any one else blazin.

Invisible
12-Jun-10, 22:23
for once on a sat night im not

Leanne
12-Jun-10, 22:27
I'm blazing drunk after a bottle of crispy fruity... I don't think you meant that kind of blazing though lol ;)

Amy-Winehouse
12-Jun-10, 22:30
No but Ive had 6 tins o cider, I enjoyed the game both sides were up for it & Spoons was in bewilderment when USA scored , much to my amusement.

im behind you
12-Jun-10, 22:38
was it busy in there tonight. am i missing any thing. was u sitting at the table beside the door so u can see who is coming in and out.

Venture
12-Jun-10, 23:16
was u sitting at the table beside the door so u can see who is coming in and out.

[lol][lol][lol]........yes, so he could make a quick exit if England won.

Kevin Milkins
13-Jun-10, 00:01
any one else blazin.

Yep,

Thank you very much.;):eek::lol:

bluechesse
13-Jun-10, 00:44
I wish I was blazin, Im sure it would make this nightshift go in a wee bittly quicker :(

Amy-Winehouse
13-Jun-10, 10:23
was it busy in there tonight. am i missing any thing. was u sitting at the table beside the door so u can see who is coming in and out.

Not really, Ive seen it busier when Rangers play them or Champions league nights
And no I wasnt sitting anywhere near the door- why would I care who was coming in or out when the football was on the screen ?? Thats a strange one :confused

trix
13-Jun-10, 12:56
i wisna blazin last nite, but i hed a wild party on friday necht, 'e last person left me on 'e couch, all wrapped in a blanket an' put ma keys thro 'e letter box (efter lockin 'e door behind them) at 8 o clock in 'e mornin!! :eek:

i wis in ma beid hingin oer all day yesterday then ma pal came doon aboot midnight and we sat wi' a few beers an a pizza. nothin heavy, went til ma beid aboot 5am.

mite go til 'e club later for a couple 'o pints, spoons for ma denner an' il be hevin an early necht enecht.

when ma boss asks me fit lek a weekend i hed, il say, "kwate kwate, niver did much.....washed ma car" ;) (which i am planin doin when get up)

telfordstar
13-Jun-10, 14:04
Not really, Ive seen it busier when Rangers play them or Champions league nights
And no I wasnt sitting anywhere near the door- why would I care who was coming in or out when the football was on the screen ?? Thats a strange one :confused

Course you care your a very nosey person, sweetie wifie material I think!

trix
13-Jun-10, 14:10
i must admit, i lek til sit somewhere that i can see fa's comin an goin. nothin til do wi' bein a sweetie wifie tho, i choost lek til check oot 'e local talent ;)

upolian
13-Jun-10, 17:33
blazin friday and saturday night:roll:

Bazeye
13-Jun-10, 17:39
blazin friday and saturday night:roll:

My birthday today so needless to say I'll be blazin tonight. Already had a few cans. :D

upolian
13-Jun-10, 18:10
My birthday today so needless to say I'll be blazin tonight. Already had a few cans. :D

happy birthday :D Don't get to drunk ;)

trix
14-Jun-10, 01:07
My birthday today :D

happy birthday, fellow orger ;)

ŠAmethyst
14-Jun-10, 13:56
i choost lek til check oot 'e local talent ;)

What local talent? lol, either I must be looking in the wrong places or WAY too sober!

Sorry I missed it but hope you had a good birthday, Baz!

ducati
14-Jun-10, 14:46
What local talent? lol, either I must be looking in the wrong places or WAY too sober!

Sorry I missed it but hope you had a good birthday, Baz!

Do you want to borrow my beer goggles? Guaranteed to work, I've been married for 25 years. :eek: Thats what they look like on :cool:

Happy unbirthday Baz!

The Drunken Duck
14-Jun-10, 14:59
I was blitzed on Saturday night, last thing I remember was trying to focus on the kebab that was swimming around in my vision. Then I woke up on my living room floor with the intact kebab balanced on the arm of the sofa.

How I carried it home without spilling it is beyond me. Made a nice breakfast though.

ducati
14-Jun-10, 15:31
How come Kebabs are only considered food after you have a skinful of drink? :eek:

upolian
14-Jun-10, 15:41
How come Kebabs are only considered food after you have a skinful of drink? :eek:

So so true lol

The Drunken Duck
14-Jun-10, 23:38

I reckon its the same effect that makes the gargoyle you woke up with look like Kylie Minogue the night before, but on the stomach. To the hungry drunk the Kebab appears as appealing as a fillet steak sandwich but once you have bought it you realise its just thinly disguised entrails in a soggy bread envelope.

That said I scoffed my Kebab with Chilli sauce and salad the morning after I bought it. Not my best move though.