PDA

View Full Version : Flaming June?

highlander
11-Jun-10, 22:13
What the heck is on with this weather, so much for this summer was going to be a heat wave but i have to confess................i did buy suncream and i did say to hubby, whats the bet the weather will now change grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I feel sorry for any happy campers, huddled in thier tents or should i say clinging onto thier tents lol

Kenn
11-Jun-10, 22:38
Well that's a relief, there was me thinking I was too blame!
I got a summer skirt out last week ,thought the shock of my legs appearing had scared the sun away.

Gronnuck
11-Jun-10, 22:38
Come Monday and 600 cyclists have headed south the sun will come up and we'll have a lovely week - you watch! :lol:

Rictina
11-Jun-10, 22:41
[lol] I'm glad its not only me. I have been up here for 2 weeks & the weather has been terrible. I was wondering if this is what summer is up here, hahhaha

ShelleyCowie
11-Jun-10, 22:45
Its because the side shows are here! [disgust]

northener
11-Jun-10, 22:48
May Gobs a bit late?

Metalattakk
11-Jun-10, 23:31
Shell has it spot on, it's the side-shows. Every year it happens.

Those ragamuffin swarthy gypsy vagabonds with their slippery deformed half-brothers bring the rain up with them. Deliberately!

*calls on riggerboy for a 'Market Square' event*

glaikit
11-Jun-10, 23:50
[lol] I'm glad its not only me. I have been up here for 2 weeks & the weather has been terrible. I was wondering if this is what summer is up here, hahhaha

Eh, I hate to disappoint you by telling you you're right but....you're right:lol:

bekisman
12-Jun-10, 08:22
Must be this Global Warming! (Reggy?) ;)

Mik.M.
12-Jun-10, 08:24
Flaming June? It`s flaming cold,flaming wet and flaming windy.Mik.;)

horseman
12-Jun-10, 09:48
Have to say we are in Florida an it is absolutely BILING!
Oh yes- an fab to, only trouble is trying to rein in herself on the spending front ! Well easy to get carried away in some of those MALLS. Mind ye,I am no better.:) Commiserations to all under poor weather clouds.

Lavenderblue2
12-Jun-10, 17:29
May Gobs a bit late?

A bit late for May Northener - so this must be the 'June Gobs' - then there'll probably be the 'July Gobs'... It seems we're all doomed to be Gob'd on.

Fed up or what...? :~(

Cattach
12-Jun-10, 19:22

Hardly much better down south from I gather. Certainly not up to their usual anyway.

inorg
12-Jun-10, 21:12
You can look forward to fine sunny weather, just fitted an outside tap and repaired the garden hose!