PDA

View Full Version : 2 year old smoker.

porshiepoo
11-Jun-10, 08:19
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20100528/twl-shocking-pics-of-two-year-old-smokin-41f21e0.html

Words fail me!

Is it me or does this little boy have the mannerisms of someone much older - besides the smoking obviously?

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
11-Jun-10, 09:44
just watched it- hard to decide if he's really that young - totally shocking no matter how old....how'd he learn to twiddle that fag?

puffin croft
11-Jun-10, 11:28
oh my god,just watched the clip,i'm in shock! that looks so weird! its awful isn't it?

Bazeye
11-Jun-10, 12:02
You should see him at the weekend when he's on the lash.

Kodiak
11-Jun-10, 12:12
He is in ReHab now, taken in by the Indonisian child protection, so maybe he will be made to quit smoking.

wicker8
11-Jun-10, 12:21
i just could not believe it its just awful

Leanne
11-Jun-10, 12:21
He is in ReHab now, taken in by the Indonisian child protection, so maybe he will be made to quit smoking.

Good :)

It looks like he has been very much overindulged - a child of two shouldn't be that obese! Hopefully with a good diet and some care he will be a heathy, happy 2 year old.

porshiepoo
11-Jun-10, 13:46
I just found his mannerisms completely bizarre. His entire body language is that of an adult and the way he plays with that ciggie is unfortunately amazing to watch.

It would be interesting to see whether this has any future side effects on his body - stunted growth evidently won't be one of those side effects though.

I'm just glad that child services have got in there and taken control of the wee mites life - at least I hope that's a good thing :eek:

octane
11-Jun-10, 14:06
How uncanny that his surname Rizal is an anagram of Rizla and imagine not buying him a lighter, some kids cant get everything :eek:!!!

pretty grim all the same

Bazeye
11-Jun-10, 16:31
Looks like its been more than cigarettes hes been smoking and has had a prolonged attack of the munchies.

egregory
11-Jun-10, 16:37
Wow, I am totally shocked.

mumof2
11-Jun-10, 20:18
there was an article in a mag about same thing and the parents said in their defence that they lit the cig for the boy coz they didn't want him to get hurt!! unbelieveable eh?

The Angel Of Death
12-Jun-10, 08:27
there was an article in a mag about same thing and the parents said in their defence that they lit the cig for the boy coz they didn't want him to get hurt!! unbelieveable eh?

What a thoughtfull bunch worried the kid might burn himself with a lighter

Beggers belief aint it

annthracks
12-Jun-10, 10:20
No mention yet of the IDIOTS that smoke while they're pregnant?? or in a car with kids in the back??

Bazeye
12-Jun-10, 16:57
No mention yet of the IDIOTS that smoke while they're pregnant?? or in a car with kids in the back??

Who rattled your cage?