PDA

View Full Version : At last!!

bingo1
18-Jun-06, 19:24
At last im out of the org jail! feww!
1 month kept in suspence was enough 4 me.
Glad to be back. Anything new since ive been gone? :D

connieb19
18-Jun-06, 19:26
Welcome Back Bingo1....:)

Bingobabe
18-Jun-06, 19:42
Welcome Back Bingo1....:)Welcome back bingo1!!

connieb19
18-Jun-06, 19:50
Did you see William in orgers jail? Seems he liked it so much in there he's gone back!!:eek:

pedromcgrory
18-Jun-06, 19:56
well altogether i did 10 months before new rules came in lol

unicorn
18-Jun-06, 19:57
is it cos of his post last night?

bingo1
18-Jun-06, 20:03
You dont have to post much bad on this website to get barred!

Moira
18-Jun-06, 20:03
is it cos of his post last night?

Did he post something rude then? I saw the "I'm back" post with a photo of Bill as the Jailer & thought it was funny. I can't see that upsetting the admin so much as to suspend him again - then again I could be wrong .... ;)

connieb19
18-Jun-06, 20:06
Did he post something rude then? I saw the "I'm back" post with a photo of Bill as the Jailer & thought it was funny. I can't see that upsetting the admin so much as to suspend him again - then again I could be wrong .... ;)It does seem a bit harsh Moira. Unless maybe it was for something else..:confused

bingo1
18-Jun-06, 20:08
Thats a bit harsh right enough! as i said it dont take much to get barred on here. Better watch what i am posting.

unicorn
18-Jun-06, 20:08
Thats the only post I saw so dunno but I thought it was a clever post, orger jail doesn't look all scary at all lol.

angela5
18-Jun-06, 23:05
Welcome back bingo1 :D

krieve
19-Jun-06, 09:51
welcome back bingo1 is mad wicker still in jail?

Astra
19-Jun-06, 11:28
Well you know what they say you do the crime you do the time .

bingo1
19-Jun-06, 12:32
Yes mad wicker is in jail but as far as i know she is barred off the website 4 ever. She has logged back on as another person though, i havent asked her what her user name is though. Want nuthn 2 do wai it. And yes i agree if you do the crime you must do the time, although at the time i was barred for quoting what mad wicker had said and as soon as i realised that i had done it i deleted it less that 1 minute after quoting it as i realised what i had done but i still got barred. But like i said before to get barred on caithness.org you do not have to do much.

krieve
19-Jun-06, 13:12
Yes mad wicker is in jail but as far as i know she is barred off the website 4 ever. She has logged back on as another person though, i havent asked her what her user name is though. Want nuthn 2 do wai it. And yes i agree if you do the crime you must do the time, although at the time i was barred for quoting what mad wicker had said and as soon as i realised that i had done it i deleted it less that 1 minute after quoting it as i realised what i had done but i still got barred. But like i said before to get barred on caithness.org you do not have to do much.
she is barred for ever i can see why she would be barred after the attitude she had towards some of the members.

angela5
19-Jun-06, 14:04
Yes mad wicker is in jail but as far as i know she is barred off the website 4 ever. She has logged back on as another person though, i havent asked her what her user name is though.

Rollerboy springs to mind.:roll:

bingo1
19-Jun-06, 14:41
Rollerboy springs to mind.:roll:
Like i said i really dont know and couldnt care less. And yes i would have expected to be banned for life aswell.
But never mind we arent all with attitude are we?;)
I had nothing to do with what went on that night, just got caught in the crossfire.

cuddlepop
19-Jun-06, 14:48
Welcome back, hope it wasn't too scarey not getting your org fix from org jail? Poor William ,How long is he barred for this time?[disgust]

ice box
19-Jun-06, 15:31
i see someone else just got put in the org jail whats this coming too

bingo1
19-Jun-06, 16:21
Where is your sister? ive not seen her for ages The Org needs folk like her for some craic:eek: What were the dinners like in there? I may end up in the orgnick 1 day so I want to be prepared she got life im afraid so you wont be seeing her on here anytime soon! Its crap not gettn on here so the dinners were crap![lol]

angela5
19-Jun-06, 18:04
Where is your sister? ive not seen her for ages The Org needs folk like her for some craic:eek:

Throwing insults around the way mad wicker did is not needed on the org, i certainly would'nt of called it some craic.:roll:

connieb19
19-Jun-06, 19:46
i see someone else just got put in the org jail whats this coming tooWho? :confused

Moira
19-Jun-06, 19:51
Who? :confused

Dunderheed. The poster, that is - before you think I'm calling you that name, Connie ;)

angela5
19-Jun-06, 20:02
Dunderheed. The poster, that is - before you think I'm calling you that name, Connie ;)

His joke about the bra has gone.:confused

connieb19
19-Jun-06, 20:02
His joke about the bra has gone.:confusedWas it rude? Is that why he got banned?:(

angela5
19-Jun-06, 20:04
Was it rude? Is that why he got banned?:(

No, i don't know if that's why he got banned i just noticed that the joke is removed.

bingo1
19-Jun-06, 23:08
Throwing insults around the way mad wicker did is not needed on the org, i certainly would'nt of called it some craic.:roll: I didnt say that it was craic what she did nor do i defend what she did and nor did i say that we need that on the org. Some how i get the feeling that people think that i had to do with it. Well lets sort it now! I didnt i got barred for posting words by mad wicker nuthn else. I cannot control someone who lives several hundred miles away, nor would i want to! I like coming on here to have a good goss, crack and a laugh.:confused

angela5
19-Jun-06, 23:11
I didnt say that it was craic what she did nor do i defend what she did and nor did i say that we need that on the org. Some how i get the feeling that people think that i had to do with it. Well lets sort it now! I didnt i got barred for posting words by mad wicker nuthn else. I cannot control someone who lives several hundred miles away, nor would i want to! I like coming on here to have a good goss, crack and a laugh.:confused

I never even said you did, i was replying to kojack.

ice box
19-Jun-06, 23:36
Who? :confused
dunderheed connie but i'm not sure what for i think it may of been his joke

bingo1
20-Jun-06, 11:58
I never even said you did, i was replying to kojack.
Ok no bother atleast the air is clear anyway. Whats done is done lets just get on wai things.:D

Bingobabe
20-Jun-06, 12:05
Chill people!!!!!!:Razz

bingo1
20-Jun-06, 12:09
Im chilled!!! Ha. How r u? Hows your wee one doing? i havent even seen him yet!

Cedric Farthsbottom III
20-Jun-06, 15:33
dunderheed connie but i'm not sure what for i think it may of been his joke

Aye it was his joke,his platex cross yer heart bra got the better o' him:lol: !!!As Arnie Schwazzie-thingy once said,"he'll be back!!!!!":lol: