PDA

View Full Version : Lift to Inverness

Kevin Milkins
08-Jun-10, 22:22
I have my sister in law staying with us on holiday at the moment and will be flying home from Inverness to Bristol this Thursday the 10th June.

Before considering a trip down the line myself or looking at buses or trains, I thought I would ask the org neighbourhood if anyone is down to Inverness On Thursday.

She will be needing to book in by about 2-30pm and is leaving Wick, so if anyone is looking to make up the cost for a trip down the line and have a delightful Welsh lass as company, please contact me.

Regards.

KM

Bazeye
08-Jun-10, 22:48
Post her photo up first. :lol:

Venture
08-Jun-10, 23:27
I have my sister in law staying with us on holiday at the moment and will be flying home from Inverness to Bristol this Thursday the 10th June.

Before considering a trip down the line myself or looking at buses or trains, I thought I would ask the org neighbourhood if anyone is down to Inverness On Thursday.

She will be needing to book in by about 2-30pm and is leaving Wick, so if anyone is looking to make up the cost for a trip down the line and have a delightful Welsh lass as company, please contact me.

Regards.

KM

Is Fran not able to help, Kevin? She's usually up and down the road and so good at offering folk lifts.

Kevin Milkins
09-Jun-10, 00:34
Post her photo up first. :lol:

As requested.;)
http://images3.securityserver.co.uk/ProdImages/large/L30977.jpg

Is Fran not able to help, Kevin? She's usually up and down the road and so good at offering folk lifts.

I forgot about Fran, I will give her a shout and see if she is down on Thursday, cheers Venture.

Bazeye
09-Jun-10, 00:36
Just have to drive the 450 miles up there now.

Kevin Milkins
09-Jun-10, 00:38
Just have to drive the 450 miles up there now.

That photo was taken a while ago now, and she hasn't been very well you know.:lol:

Dadie
09-Jun-10, 00:58
WEare going down on fri which is to late unfortunately or fortunately whichever your sil will think...1 car with 3 kids and 1 dog.....

Bazeye
09-Jun-10, 01:10
That photo was taken a while ago now, and she hasn't been very well you know.:lol:

Tell her I'll pick her up at Portgower then.:eek:

Aaldtimer
09-Jun-10, 03:07
As requested.;)
http://images3.securityserver.co.uk/ProdImages/large/L30977.jpg

I forgot about Fran, I will give her a shout and see if she is down on Thursday, cheers Venture.

Jox! Jox!...are you there Jox?....;)