PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back john

bekisman
08-Jun-10, 21:31
WELCOME BACK JOHN
I like this:
"It has been very firmly impressed on me this last week or so that I have friends on the Org- quite a few. Some of them have contacted me and expressed regret that I ‘left’ and wanted to stay in touch."

"Why should I let a few numpties whose mendacities make me feel ill, make me feel that I have no recourse but to leave? I shall not be arguing with them any more for I will hit the ignore button."

(See #Despairing orgers thread)

wicker8
08-Jun-10, 21:35
one hundred thousand welcomes john [ceidmile falite]x:Razz:Razz:Razz

cherokee
08-Jun-10, 21:38
Good for you John !!!!:D

Kodiak
08-Jun-10, 21:44
Welcome Back and "Lang may yer Lum Reek"

marwill
08-Jun-10, 21:47
Pleased to see you back John, :)

Dadie
08-Jun-10, 21:50
See you chose to come back with a wee reply to a thread:lol:

Nice to see you back.

Missing the what you doing thread!

golach
08-Jun-10, 22:07
Welcome Back John.

Rictina
08-Jun-10, 22:12
I have no idea what has happened but I think its such a shame for orgers to leave at the faite of others.

Welcome back John. :)

poppett
08-Jun-10, 22:50
Welcome hame to your ain fireside, John.

pegasus
08-Jun-10, 22:54
as if he ever left :lol:

Bazeye
08-Jun-10, 22:57
The more the merrier. Come on Fred welcome him back it wont kill you. :cool:

Blarney
08-Jun-10, 23:26
Pleased to see you posting again John. Was just thinking a few days ago how sad it was that you had come on to the org to rekindle an association with Caithness and then felt that you couldn't stay and carry it through. Don't take anything on here personally - just stick around and enjoy it.

teenybash
08-Jun-10, 23:42
Hopefully more orgers who have left will now return also......welcome back.:)

ywindythesecond
09-Jun-10, 00:07

Where's Reggy?
I need an itch to scratch.

Aaldtimer
09-Jun-10, 02:54
Come into the body o' the kirk biy! welcome back.;)

horseman
09-Jun-10, 05:11
Well said all, an good for you John,not many have the gumption, but you do, so please continue with your nice turns of phrase.

sandyr1
09-Jun-10, 05:35
Am not so sure on this/ one person doth not the ORG make! Or in your opinions, does it?

upolian
09-Jun-10, 06:18
welcome back :)

Ajax
09-Jun-10, 09:26
glad to hear your back john :Razz

trix
09-Jun-10, 09:26
am gled yer back john :cool:

can all 'e orgers stop leavin now tho as its hevin an affect on ma sub conscious's weel bein.

only 'iss mornin i woke up an hed bin dreamin that i wis in 'iss hoose, far 'e music shop in weik used til be. i wis wi' 'iss lassie an her burd. they hed a wild cannabis factory goin on (strangely enough) an they were tellin me that joxy wis deid!!! that he wis doin some charity cycle thing an' got killed in some freak accident.
course i didna believe them as they were stoned oot their heids, but then they showed me pictures o' him, same one as his profile - funnily enough :roll: it wis horrible.

can someone please confirm that joxy is alive an weel??

i da think ma sub conscious can take anymore upset.....

Liz
09-Jun-10, 13:27
Welcome back John.:D

Crackeday
09-Jun-10, 13:47
There are a few I used to like reading when I was a lurker, Melancholy man, percy tobogan, Hotrod and many others maybe they will return as well?

Bazeye
09-Jun-10, 13:47
am gled yer back john :cool:

can all 'e orgers stop leavin now tho as its hevin an affect on ma sub concious's weel bein.

only 'iss mornin i woke up an hed bin dreamin that i wis in 'iss hoose, far 'e music shop used in weik used til be. i wis wi' 'iss lassie an her burd. they hed a wild cannabis factory goin on (strangely enough) an they were tellin me that joxy wis deid!!! that he wis doin some charity cycle thing an' got killed in some freak accident. course i didna believe them as they were stoned oot their heids, but then they showed me pictures o' him same one as his profile - funnily enough :roll: it wis horrible.

can someone please confirm that joxy is alive an weel??

i da think ma sub concious can ta anymore upset.....

Wish i had dreams like that, I wouldnt bother setting the alarm then. :)

Boozeburglar
09-Jun-10, 13:49
I would say welcome back, but I never knew you were gone! ;)

Hoida
09-Jun-10, 15:28
Welcome back John you have been sorely missed:D

John Little
09-Jun-10, 21:12
Your kindness in posts, pms and rep is overwhelming - almost too many to thank individually. So thankyou everybody.

It is nice to be back.