PDA

View Full Version : small dog wanted???

bustergirl
08-Jun-10, 15:12
hiya me and my mum have thought about getting a small dog but we cant seem to find any i have looked on the sspca balamore website couldnt find any:(would anyone be able to give us links to dogs that need homes in caithness as we cant travel far because we have no car:(if there is anyone on here with small dogs looking for homes we would be happy to take one we have asked moptop on here to keep an eye out for one as she is a dog warden we preferably want a neuterd female dog but if there is male small dogs needing homes let us know it will be most apreciated:)
thanksxx

teenybash
08-Jun-10, 18:40
http://www.dogpages.org.uk/breedp.htm
Maybe you could click on this link and take a look as there are little doggies who need someone to love them........:)

bustergirl
08-Jun-10, 20:58
hiya we went on the website and the dogs are abit far away :(

teenybash
08-Jun-10, 22:34
I have a friend who rescued a wee doggy only a few weeks ago and they had it flown up and collected her from Wick airport, all safe and sound.
Maybe you could save some pocket money to help with costs and do some things to raise funds for your rescue mission.....You could ask Mum to help too and I have some bags of pennies you could have.:)

bustergirl
09-Jun-10, 08:25
ok thanks teenybash i would love 2 do that:Di could raise and save some monny and help dogs that need rescued:D

broch
03-Jul-10, 19:42
hi,
im looking for a pup for my sister, she is disabled and has recently lost her 4 year old cocker to cancer....he was lovely and her companion. Her husband isnt disabled so is able to walk a dog....i totally agree its so hard to find a small pup locally that needs a good home, so if you hear of any, could you please let me know....it has to be a smallish dog and a pup and will definately be well loved and looked after.......many thanks, gill x

carasmam
03-Jul-10, 19:50
Hi Broch, make sure moptop knows you are on the lookout, she's the dog warden :D

Liz
03-Jul-10, 20:08
Gill I am so very sorry for your sister on the loss of her wee dog.:~(

As Carasmam said please get in touch with moptop (Anne)as she has dogs needing loving homes.

Miss Mack
03-Jul-10, 20:23
hiya me and my mum have thought about getting a small dog but we cant seem to find any i have looked on the sspca balamore website couldnt find any:(would anyone be able to give us links to dogs that need homes in caithness as we cant travel far because we have no car:(if there is anyone on here with small dogs looking for homes we would be happy to take one we have asked moptop on here to keep an eye out for one as she is a dog warden we preferably want a neuterd female dog but if there is male small dogs needing homes let us know it will be most apreciated:)
thanksxx
There is a wee bitch at the council kennels at the moment, get in touch with MOPTOP

bustergirl
04-Jul-10, 08:44
hiya got a puppie thanks for all replys xx please remove

purplelady
05-Jul-10, 22:18
hi,
im looking for a pup for my sister, she is disabled and has recently lost her 4 year old cocker to cancer....he was lovely and her companion. Her husband isnt disabled so is able to walk a dog....i totally agree its so hard to find a small pup locally that needs a good home, so if you hear of any, could you please let me know....it has to be a smallish dog and a pup and will definately be well loved and looked after.......many thanks, gill x
do not know if you have found a dog yet but although am not 100% sure i think my dog may be.pregnant she is a small collie with a lovely nature i have her mum too xxx

sweetpea
05-Jul-10, 23:44
I have a friend who rescued a wee doggy only a few weeks ago and they had it flown up and collected her from Wick airport, all safe and sound.

Wow I did wonder if it was possible to do as I've seen a few in homes in England and places. Thanks for the heads up.