PDA

View Full Version : good job

sassylass
02-Nov-01, 05:00
Good job sanny, in keeping control of known hooligans whilst executing a most challenging quiz night. And I am proud to boast that I got TWO questions correct, thank you very much, even if it was with much prodding and prompting.

acameron
02-Nov-01, 21:26
Well Done Ameth for winning and weel done Sanny for asking the questions in very testing conditions. Sassy, is that you covering yourself, were you not the instigator of all the trouble. :lol:

Anonymous
02-Nov-01, 21:32
:o) THANX SASSY,THE Q'S SEEM 2 EC WHEN MAKING THEM UP,THAT THEY WOULD POSE NO CHALLENGE SO I MADE THEM HARDER. 1S IT HAD STARTED I GOT THAT FEELING "AW S..." SO APOLOGIES,BUT CONGRATS TO AMEYTHEST VERY WD

htwood
02-Nov-01, 21:38
Sanny, you did a great job. Yes, the Qs were harder than usual, but its all in fun. Guessing for the right answer gives them more time to heckle each other. (No names mentioned, but they rhyme with Dweeber, Tylander, beegili, Nassypass and zcameronian.)

ŠAmethyst
03-Nov-01, 10:27
Yeah, you did well, sanny, and thanks... :) it was fun beating my grandmother (*You) for once! HAHA! ;)

highlander
05-Nov-01, 01:07
"mental note" to strike ht, off my xmas card list. lol :grin:

htwood
05-Nov-01, 03:36
aye tylander, but you were already off my xmas card list for misdiagnosing my fever :eek: LOL

ŠAmethyst
05-Nov-01, 22:39
ok highlander... you've got over a month until Christmas!!! You can tell that I'm one of those last minute squish some money outta my pockets for the family kinda Christmas shopper, huh? [lol]