PDA

View Full Version : Rip Off Couriers UPS

Mik.M.
07-Jun-10, 20:38
Waiting for an item to be delivered,it was collected from Chester le Street in England last wednesday,all ok or so it seems. Item was then returned to sender on friday afternoon as it should cost more to send it up here.Money grabbing bar stewards.Can`t wait to see who eventually does deliver it.Good job I wasn`t relying on a quick delivery.:mad:

Mad1man
07-Jun-10, 22:25
Bad luck there bud! We had a delivery which started out with UPS last week in London - was a free delivery from the company we ordered from and all went smoothly - Sadly I was at work so didn't see who did the local last leg of the journey to pass the info on to you.

Tugmistress
07-Jun-10, 23:06
an educated guess would be the last leg being done by AJG, but i guess it's the lesg in to Scotland that threw the spanner in the works for you mik :(

Macwull
08-Jun-10, 17:26
when my wife gets things delivered from ups its always ajg parcels. ajg are good and always leave it in the shed if were out!

Mik.M.
11-Jun-10, 21:10
Finally got my delivery on Thursday so only 8 days to get here from Chester Le Street,but going by the tracking service it was out for delivery wednesday but AJG didn`t get it until thursday.Mik.