PDA

View Full Version : Quiz 6th June

wifie
06-Jun-10, 20:11
Hi - usual time, usual place, usual fun!!! Do join in!!! (except that trouble making laguna!!!) ;)

laguna2
07-Jun-10, 14:59
Hi - usual time, usual place, usual fun!!! Do join in!!! (except that trouble making laguna!!!) ;)

:p Only just read your post .... had I seen it in time I would have left you in peace [smirk]

wifie
07-Jun-10, 19:42
Only just read your post .... had I seen it in time I would have left you in peace

Aye right!!! [lol]

Forgot to put up the scores on the doors!!!

After enjoying his first taste of Org quizzary Anfield came third (he had to break off half way thru too so well done - not sure if he realises he has to do the following week's questions if he wins :confused)

Henry20 breezed in late but amassed enough points to come in second!

Our winner was Invisible with a superb 37 points!

Lookin forward to next week Invis when I know you will have another astounding and meticulously researched quiz! ;)

ShelleyCowie
07-Jun-10, 20:25
Again...sorry i missed most of it cos o the bairn bein ill. :(

laguna2
08-Jun-10, 10:43
Aye right!!! [lol]

Forgot to put up the scores on the doors!!!

After enjoying his first taste of Org quizzary Anfield came third (he had to break off half way thru too so well done - not sure if he realises he has to do the following week's questions if he wins

Henry20 breezed in late but amassed enough points to come in second!

Our winner was Invisible with a superb 37 points!

Lookin forward to next week Invis when I know you will have another astounding and meticulously researched quiz!

:lol:by that I take it you mean that he will be flying by the seat of his pants ... as usual :lol: ... but will produce a thoroughly enjoyable quiz!

Scunner
08-Jun-10, 10:56
tried several times to join the quiz but flashchat would not accept me - must have been bad at some time

wifie
08-Jun-10, 10:59
tried several times to join the quiz but flashchat would not accept me - must have been bad at some time

No you that's bad, Scunner, it's the flashchat that's well dodgey :(