05-Jun-10, 18:48
Mine is :-

Have I Got News For You

ShelleyCowie
05-Jun-10, 19:14
Far too many to choose from. But im going to say House MD :D

georgegwf
05-Jun-10, 19:22
It has to be mock the week..... but not so good since Frankie Boyle left........

Sandra_B
05-Jun-10, 19:41
Deadliest Catch

Ricanna
05-Jun-10, 19:46
Landward when it used to be about farming and not 'the countryside for folk that don't live there' and cooking

johnny north
05-Jun-10, 20:09
The consistently excellent Mad Men

Dadie
05-Jun-10, 21:13
Timmy time (on cbeebies) ... the girls sit down and watch it quietly without fighting and I can do stuff! Without them at my heels....

Liz
05-Jun-10, 23:25
Timmy time (on cbeebies) ... the girls sit down and watch it quietly without fighting and I can do stuff! Without them at my heels....

Oh I love Timmy Time!:lol: Also his big brother Shaun the Sheep. Great stuff.

Afraid I am a bit of a telly addict so like lots of different progs and can't really choose a fave.

Love Dr Who though.:D

peedie
06-Jun-10, 00:45
Oh I love Timmy Time!:lol: Also his big brother Shaun the Sheep. Great stuff.

Afraid I am a bit of a telly addict so like lots of different progs and can't really choose a fave.

Love Dr Who though.:D

i have been known to iplayer shaun the sheep....

bluechesse
06-Jun-10, 00:51
Gotta be top gear.......
Clarkson is the sort of person you really want to hate but just cant help liking.........

Alan16
06-Jun-10, 01:21
The Beast and Scrubs were two of my favourites before they both left the airwaves, now it's The Mentalist - Simon Baker plays the part so well.

brandy
06-Jun-10, 07:02
dr who and stargate universe for me im afraid.. i think thats about the only things i really watch on tv. however to like shows like cash in the attic and any of dickys shows

Amy-Winehouse
06-Jun-10, 07:14
1 Match o the day 2 ,
2 Deadliest Catch ,
3 Shameless , a friend of mine said her street was like that yesterday, 1 o her neighbours had a marquee tent in her back garden but didnt bother to cut the grass, which was waste high before they erected it & it was a Frank Gallagher moment all afternoon [lol] Booze bairns sun & lots of Happy hardbore music

Invisible
06-Jun-10, 12:21
either Dr Who, Torchwood, How I Met your Mother, Top Gear or Mock the Week. I just cant choose

Liz
06-Jun-10, 12:51
i have been known to iplayer shaun the sheep....

Shaun the Sheep is wasted on the bairns!:lol:

Shabbychic
06-Jun-10, 13:38
Can't say I have a favourite at the moment, but I like Fringe, The Mentalist, NCIS Los Angeles, Have I got news for You, White Collar, Human Target and Lie to Me, which is starting back next Thursday. :)

Rictina
06-Jun-10, 14:46
My fav is Casulaty :D

bettedaviseyes
07-Jun-10, 15:09
1.True Blood
2.grey's anatomy
3.coronation street.:lol::lol::lol:

Mad1man
07-Jun-10, 22:43
The Big Bang Theory - I know these guys from my uni days

&

Criminal Minds - American FBI murder solving - but escapist of an evening

Tinkerbell09
08-Jun-10, 01:03
Desperate Housewives ORR How I Met Your Mother

George Brims
08-Jun-10, 01:14
Lie to Me, which is starting back next Thursday. :)

Here in the US "Lie to Me" starts again tonight. And that bampot Ramsay started up another "Hells Kitchen" last week.

My own favorite is the F1 and Indycar racing. "Deadliest Catch" is great as well.