PDA

View Full Version : Keep the noise down, dammit....

northener
05-Jun-10, 09:42
....I can hear you lot squabbling from up here.

I dunno, you go away to get a life for a few days and all I can hear is those bloody .Orgers banging doors and shouting at each other.

Venture
05-Jun-10, 10:55

I dunno, you go away to get a life for a few days and all I can hear is those bloody .Orgers banging doors and shouting at each other.

It's all this sun northener, they're not used to it.:cool:;)

annthracks
05-Jun-10, 16:39

Strange, all I can hear disturbing a nice peaceful afternoon is the screeching and wailing of someone murdering a cat... sorry, "playing" bagpipes, outside.
You can bet if I went out and knocked out a few rock riffs on my guitar, or had my stereo blaring in the garden, the environmentalists would be having a word about noise pollution!

catran
05-Jun-10, 20:26

Put the lap top away and enjoy your time off, weather marvellous for a wee break

Dadie
05-Jun-10, 21:04
Cant all them squabbling and bickering go outside and have a massive water fight.
Then make up over a few pints in the pub.
It would at least clear the org of fighting for a few hours!

ducati
06-Jun-10, 07:47
Cant all them squabbling and bickering go outside and have a massive water fight.
Then make up over a few pints in the pub.
It would at least clear the org of fighting for a few hours!

Don't worry Dadie, all the people causing the arguments have left. Now the org can enjoy a steady diet of:

Well, wait and see eh?:eek: