PDA

View Full Version : Flashchat

Boozeburglar
05-Jun-10, 01:19
Why don't you all come in and have a chat????

I would love to see some of the people who are interesting on the messageboard in the chat, please come and join me!

:)

Anfield
05-Jun-10, 01:59

I would love to see some of the people who are interesting on the messageboard in the chat, please come and join me!

If you are the only one on it I think I have a prior engagement. A couple of Mogadon washed down with a very very large Highland Park.

Alan16
05-Jun-10, 02:10
If you are the only one on it I think I have a prior engagement. A couple of Mogadon washed down with a very very large Highland Park.

There's a half dozen of us. Come on in, and join the fun!

Anfield
05-Jun-10, 02:14
There's a half dozen of us. Come on in, and join the fun!

Go on them, I am interested, how do I participate?
Looked at chats etc but could not find any details

Alan16
05-Jun-10, 02:20
Go on them, I am interested, how do I participate?
Looked at chats etc but could not find any details

Just click on Flashchat beside User CP and you'll get chucked right in.

Boozeburglar
05-Jun-10, 03:20

Thanks for the vote of confidence. ;)

Anfield
05-Jun-10, 03:40
Thanks for the vote of confidence. ;)

After spending 30 minutes on Flashchat I would like to retract the post made by myself which may be construed as a criticism of Flashchat.

It has been the best 30 minutes I have spent on this forum, and i would endorse it, and encourage everyone to at least try it.

Sorry BB if my original post caused any offence, fingers firmly rapped

Vistravi
05-Jun-10, 20:16
I really must try and get in to flashchat one night. Finding the time is another :eek: My wee guy keeps me so busy now. I have no idea of how i passed the time before he came along lol. But when i do get a chance to go into flahschat i hope you'll be there ;)

Dadie
05-Jun-10, 21:01
I sometimes go into flashchat lateish at night when Euan is not sleepy:lol:

Leanne
05-Jun-10, 22:29
I enjoyed my little chat last night. Thanks BB and all the rest :)

catran
05-Jun-10, 22:33
I really must try and get in to flashchat one night. Finding the time is another :eek: My wee guy keeps me so busy now. I have no idea of how i passed the time before he came along lol. But when i do get a chance to go into flahschat i hope you'll be there ;)

oops must have missed that, you now have a wee guy. Congratulations albeit belated

Vistravi
05-Jun-10, 22:40
I sometimes go into flashchat lateish at night when Euan is not sleepy:lol:

For Sami thats 4 am ish lol. I'm usually too tired to bother to turn on the laptop then :lol:

Boozeburglar
05-Jun-10, 23:46
I enjoyed my little chat last night. Thanks BB and all the rest :)

Twas a pleasure Leanne.

golach
10-Jun-10, 13:31

I love coming into flashchat, have done it for many years now, but lately, you have had myself and other orgers on ignore.
This causes minor irritation for a few minutes, as we cannot chat between friends.
When you come into chat I just do not chat to you, I have no wish to, we have nothing in common, so I find your OP a little hypicritical.
I will still be chatting when you have me on ignore or not, we old hands just go to other networks where you cannot find us [lol]

ShelleyCowie
10-Jun-10, 14:03
I love coming into flashchat, have done it for many years now, but lately, you have had myself and other orgers on ignore.
This causes minor irritation for a few minutes, as we cannot chat between friends.
When you come into chat I just do not chat to you, I have no wish to, we have nothing in common, so I find your OP a little hypicritical.
I will still be chatting when you have me on ignore or not, we old hands just go to other networks where you cannot find us [lol]

Im there for ya golach ;) and im sure you love the way i welcome you :lol:

Are you impressed how little baby talk i do when you are there now?

porshiepoo
10-Jun-10, 18:10
Everytime I look there's no one in there :eek: Beginning to think I must smell, must be all this running! :eek:

ShelleyCowie
10-Jun-10, 18:17
Everytime I look there's no one in there :eek: Beginning to think I must smell, must be all this running! :eek:

From about 9.30pm onwards is when people start gathering :) on quiz night its 8.30pm

trix
10-Jun-10, 20:48
i went in once or twice but got filled wi' cheek by a certain orger....so i never went back.

Bazeye
10-Jun-10, 22:08
Went on it the other night, it was a good craic, just wish I could type a bit faster.:(

trix
10-Jun-10, 22:46
Went on it the other night, it was a good craic,

weel, ye ken fit they say - when yer in, yer in...an when yer oot...yer oot, lek.

Rictina
10-Jun-10, 23:06
Theres never anyone in there when I venture in, lol.

ShelleyCowie
10-Jun-10, 23:26
I loves getting a catch up with my fellow orgers in the Flash Chat.

Some new people came in to say hi tonight, and some who hadnt been in for many months. Was nice to say hello.

Hope too see some more new people in there. Come in.....we dont bite! :Razz