PDA

View Full Version : If you cant stand the heat

DeHaviLand
04-Jun-10, 23:30
Dont start the thread in the first place. Closing a thread immediately after you've just said the dumbest thing ever in the history of the interwebby thing, is no way to convince people that you have put forward a strong and reasoned argument. In fact, it just makes you look like a bigoted jerk :roll:

ducati
04-Jun-10, 23:34
I suspect you are talking about me. I would have loved to keep that thread open but the last 2 posts (by guess who) were straight into the the British army are murdering Bs mode. How was that anything to do with the topic?

And I appreciate you like your guns, but your attitude isn't making me feel any safer! In fact if you are that aggressive all the time, I would seriously consider handing them in. :eek:

DeHaviLand
04-Jun-10, 23:38
I suspect you are talking about me. I would have loved to keep that thread open but the last 2 posts (by guess who) were straight into the the British army are murdering Bs mode. How was that anything to do with the topic?

And I appreciate you like your guns, but your attitude isn't making me feel any safer! In fact if you are that aggressive all the time, I would seriously consider handing them in. :eek:

I would find it impossible to hand in something I dont have. You making assumptions about people, is a huge part of why more than one person lately has called you an idiot. Ever get to thinking they may be right?

ducati
04-Jun-10, 23:43
I would find it impossible to hand in something I dont have. You making assumptions about people, is a huge part of why more than one person lately has called you an idiot. Ever get to thinking they may be right?

If I am an idiot for not liking the fact that anyone (or almost it seems) can have guns, when 9 out of every 10 people I meet these days I would describe as dangouresly insane, then I am.

If you don't have guns why are you so rabidly in favour of them?:confused

peedie
04-Jun-10, 23:45
If I am an idiot for not liking the fact that anyone (or almost it seems) can have guns, when 9 out of every 10 people I meet these days I would describe as dangouresly insane, then I am.

is this not dragging this thread off topic? something you have just closed a thread for?

if you want to continue on the gun theme then dont close the thread

DeHaviLand
04-Jun-10, 23:46

I dont have cats, but i'm in favour of them. I dont have a Harley, but I'm in favour of them. Is it so wrong to have an opinion? And why would you say "if you dont have guns" when I've just specifically told you I dont have guns? You need to seriously think about giving up whatever chemicals you're ingesting!

And if you think that 9 out of every 10 people you meet are dangerously insane, have you ever considered that it may just be you who has the problem?

ducati
04-Jun-10, 23:47
is this not dragging this thread off topic? something you have just closed a thread for?

if you want to continue on the gun theme then dont close the thread

I agree, I did want to continue the gun theme that's why I was annoyed at having to close it. But DHL misconstrues the reason it was closed, assuming I was a wimp, so I had to put them straight. And also his thread is a blatant troll. LOL

ducati
04-Jun-10, 23:51
I dont have cats, but i'm in favour of them. I dont have a Harley, but I'm in favour of them. Is it so wrong to have an opinion? And why would you say "if you dont have guns" when I've just specifically told you I dont have guns? You need to seriously think about giving up whatever chemicals you're ingesting!

And if you think that 9 out of every 10 people you meet are dangerously insane, have you ever considered that it may just be you who has the problem?

Why did you start this thread? I assume it is because you are a troll :Razz

pegasus
05-Jun-10, 00:32
Why did you start this thread? I assume it is because you are a troll :Razz
stop talking to yourself ducati. you had a topic on guns and you closed it. dehaviland has informed you that he hasnt got a gun and yet still you persisit in trying to vindicate yourself to who?

get a life

Anfield
05-Jun-10, 02:10
I dont have cats, but i'm in favour of them. I dont have a Harley, but I'm in favour of them. Is it so wrong to have an opinion? ?

If it is so wrong to have an opinion, then why did you castigate me for expressing my thoughts on a person who holds different views on racism that I do?