PDA

View Full Version : Maintaining integrity of the forum

ducati
04-Jun-10, 23:25
I think in the light of recent trolling, flaming, pointless endless arguing, we should be very vigilant and be prepared to close threads that go off topic at an early stage. By that time, the original topic has usually run it's course anyway.

What do you think? :D

Phill
04-Jun-10, 23:31
Wibble!

ŠAmethyst
04-Jun-10, 23:52
How many more different threads are we going to get that relate to this subject?

pegasus
05-Jun-10, 00:23
I think in the light of recent trolling, flaming, pointless endless arguing, we should be very vigilant and be prepared to close threads that go off topic at an early stage. By that time, the original topic has usually run it's course anyway.

i agree ducati so close this ome immediaterly!:D

Boozeburglar
05-Jun-10, 00:54
What integrity?

Bazeye
05-Jun-10, 00:58
What's integrity?

Nacho
05-Jun-10, 01:47

errr hello ?!?!

whenever i see the names ; fred, anfield or ducati in a thread i leave you guys to it and roll my eyes in the real world.
it's no doubt turned into an argument between yourselves where you each want to have the last word and no-one will concede any ground.

what a hypocrite you are ducati to suggest closing threads of such a nature when you .... yes you, are one of the worst offenders.

on that note i shall have the last word on this issue for this evening and bid you goodnight.

(oh i do hope this thread is still open in the morning)

ducati
05-Jun-10, 08:08
errr hello ?!?!

whenever i see the names ; fred, anfield or ducati in a thread i leave you guys to it and roll my eyes in the real world.
it's no doubt turned into an argument between yourselves where you each want to have the last word and no-one will concede any ground.

what a hypocrite you are ducati to suggest closing threads of such a nature when you .... yes you, are one of the worst offenders.

on that note i shall have the last word on this issue for this evening and bid you goodnight.

(oh i do hope this thread is still open in the morning)

You don't do so badly yourself Mr Pot, judging by the Troy tattoo thread :Razz

Nacho
05-Jun-10, 10:53
lol point taken, but i'm not the one suggesting closing threads !