PDA

View Full Version : Please vote for Brodie

dragonfly
04-Jun-10, 08:25
I have entered Brodie into a Cutest Doodle Contest so looking for a bit of support for him :Razz

If you have a couple of minutes can you give him a vote please

VOTE FOR BRODIE (http://www.cutestdoodlecontest.com/)

Shabbychic
04-Jun-10, 12:33
Some lovely doodles on there, but don't worry, I voted for Brodie. :D

jings00
04-Jun-10, 12:35
me too, Mon the Brodster!!!

Liz
04-Jun-10, 12:35
Happy to vote for the wonderful Brodie.:D

cherokee
04-Jun-10, 12:36
Just added my vote for Brodie too !;)

dragonfly
04-Jun-10, 12:48
aww thank you! if there is any confusion his picture is Brodie but the voting is Brody!

Kodiak
04-Jun-10, 12:51
Yes I remember the problems you had with Brody/Brodie and I hope he is well now. Yes I also vated for him :D

Kevin Milkins
04-Jun-10, 12:55
Vote done, good luck.

I noticed a Doodle, two up from Brodie named Kevin. LOL:lol::lol:

Venture
04-Jun-10, 13:39
That's my vote cast too. Good to see he's top at the moment. Fingers crossed he stays there. Come on everyone get voting.:)

dragonfly
04-Jun-10, 13:42
great!! you can vote every two hours!!!

yes Brodie is fighting fit....gone from being a runt to a big strong, very handsome dood!

carasmam
04-Jun-10, 13:44
I voted too :D

trix
04-Jun-10, 13:54
brodie is in 'e lead but peaches is comin close in 2nd place!!

come on brodie...

Margaret M.
04-Jun-10, 14:22
aww thank you! if there is any confusion his picture is Brodie but the voting is Brody!

I'll vote as often as I remember. Go Brodie (or in this case Brody)!!

goldenguernsey
04-Jun-10, 14:38
Brodie got my vote too, will try to remember and go back every 2 hrs if I can

dragonfly
04-Jun-10, 14:51
no its 2 polls combined, so he has loads of votes to get as Frankie Falu is in the lead and has 243 votes! :eek:

KCI
04-Jun-10, 14:53
I couldn't find Brodie, so I voted for someone else instead. :eek:

LOL - only kidding! Another vote for Brodie! :)

dragonfly
04-Jun-10, 14:56
I couldn't find Brodie, so I voted for someone else instead. :eek:

LOL - only kidding! Another vote for Brodie! :)

lol, just look for the cutest one there (wearing a t-shirt) and vote for that one!

balto
04-Jun-10, 15:53
also voted for brodie, he is such a lovely looking boy, good luck x

ShelleyCowie
04-Jun-10, 16:01
Hes got my vote! :)

Allsorts
04-Jun-10, 16:32
voted a couple of times too and will do so a few more as he is a lovely dog xx

Serenity
04-Jun-10, 16:40
I've voted a couple of times now too - everyone can vote every two hours :)
Brodie is doing very well :)

buggyracer
04-Jun-10, 17:03
voted, Brodie is walking it :cool:

donnick
04-Jun-10, 18:19
Yip he got my vote hes streeks ahead

goldenguernsey
04-Jun-10, 18:34
just been back and voted again

Kodiak
04-Jun-10, 18:49
Same here and Brodie now has 65% of the vote. Keep it going and get this even higher. :D

unicorn
04-Jun-10, 19:05
Thats 3 so far from me [lol]

pegasus
04-Jun-10, 19:11
Just voted for your bestest buddy.
Keep waging that tail now. ;)

linedancer1
04-Jun-10, 19:21
Just voted for Brodie, what a gorgeous dog, would like one of them but sadly we both work shifts so wouldn't be fair having one at the moment, maybe in the future!!!!

dragonfly
04-Jun-10, 20:01
there are currently TWO polls running due to the fact that only 20 contestants are able to be on one poll at a time. There will only be ONE winner per month, the Doodle with the most votes - there is a doodle in Poll1 with nearly 300 votes (don't know why cos he ain't cute) so its great that you are still voting for Brodie

Bazeye
04-Jun-10, 20:20
I felt sorry for Tootsie and was going to give them my vote but someone beat me to it so Brodie edged it.

wicker8
04-Jun-10, 21:37
its done hes in the lead good luck

Liz
04-Jun-10, 22:24
Will keep voting for Brodie.:D

puffin croft
04-Jun-10, 22:24
voted too,easily the cutest anyway!

teenybash
04-Jun-10, 22:25
Voted and will keep on voting for Brodie/Brody...loverly fellar;)

Liz
04-Jun-10, 23:04
I wondered how long it would take to be moved here?!:confused

Jenni
04-Jun-10, 23:53
I have just voted too and will get the rest of the family to do so as well to keep the gorgeous boy top of the league

unicorn
05-Jun-10, 00:04
Still voting [lol]

dragonfly
05-Jun-10, 07:49
good stuff everyone

He's still only #2 with a 163 difference between him and the leader, Frankie Falu!

which is cuter?...............you decide by voting (for the one in the tshirt :lol:)

http://www.cutestdoodlecontest.com/images/june2010/thumbs/brodiegoldendoodlebreederthumb.jpg V http://www.cutestdoodlecontest.com/images/june2010/thumbs/frankieaustralianlabradoodlebreederthumb.jpg

http://www.cutestdoodlecontest.com/

bustergirl
05-Jun-10, 08:46
i voted for brodie he has 63% of votes its the most on it:)hope he wins best wishes xx
bustergirl

Allsorts
05-Jun-10, 09:37
voted again but we still need to keep voting to beat the other dog on the other poll.....remember everyone vote every hour for our lovely Brodie

dragonfly
05-Jun-10, 10:01
i voted for brodie he has 63% of votes its the most on it:)hope he wins best wishes xx
bustergirl

no bustergirl, he's not winning as there are 2 polls and a dog in poll 1 has 300 votes - and its not cute lol

Billy Boy
05-Jun-10, 10:22
no bustergirl, he's not winning as there are 2 polls and a dog in poll 1 has 300 votes - and its not cute lol

Maybe the owners are doing what you are! Asking people on forums,Friends,Family to vote and they have asked more people.

Quite sad really,People just end up voting for the owners rather than the dog. Or am i missing the point:confused

Thats why i think the wrong dogs win this type of competitions!

B.T.W I voted for Miley, Because she's The best looking doodle :D

dragonfly
05-Jun-10, 11:04
its a free choice :Razz but Brodie is cutest but I'm extremely biased ;)

Billy Boy
05-Jun-10, 11:17
its a free choice :Razz

Remind me! Whats the title of this thread :Razz

dragonfly
05-Jun-10, 11:46
Billy Boy if you are intent on turning this into yet another argumentative thread please carry on :roll: however my OP as quoted below just asks for a vote if people have time, if you don't have time - fine, if you don't have inclination - fine, if you wish to add to ignore list - fine I have not said you must vote for him and no other dog!

If you have a couple of minutes can you give him a vote please

bullielove
05-Jun-10, 11:53
Rise above Dragonfly, not even worth a response

Just been on the site and Brodie certainly looks the most handsome doodle to me and he has got my vote anyday

Go Brodie, Go Brodie, Go Brodie

Good luck!!!

Rictina
05-Jun-10, 11:55
He has my vote too. :)

Brodie is a lovely boy & certainly deserves to win.

Billy Boy
05-Jun-10, 12:02
Billy Boy if you are intent on turning this into yet another argumentative thread please carry on however my OP as quoted below just asks for a vote if people have time, if you don't have time - fine, if you don't have inclination - fine, if you wish to add to ignore list - fine I have not said you must vote for him and no other dog!

Touchy! Yet Another argumentative thread :lol: Just started by giving my opinon on why another dog was winning and not YOURS, And it's not cute,:lol:( your words not mine)
And i did have time to vote, Thanks
And why would i add to my ignore list? Believe it or not if i dont like a thread i dont read it! Simples.
Sorry for hijacking your thread! I will leave you to drum up some more votes:D

Liz
05-Jun-10, 13:01
Crikey some people have little to argue about!:roll:

Anyhoo back to the lovely Brodie who deserves every single vote as not only is he the cutest but he has been through such a rough time and come through it with such courage.
Definitely a winner!

So lets keep voting all day to get him into the lead!

When does voting end?

Billy Boy
05-Jun-10, 13:55
Maybe the owners are doing what you are! Asking people on forums,Friends,Family to vote and they have asked more people.

Quite sad really,People just end up voting for the owners rather than the dog. Or am i missing the point:confused

B.T.W I voted for Miley, Because she's The best looking doodle

Crikey some people have little to argue about!:roll:

Liz Can you explain to me how this is arguing?
Dragonfly made a comment on how her dog was not winning but a dog who she describes as not even cute was, And i voiced my opinion on how i though that was, How's is that arguing:confused
I call it having a opinion! Or are you not allowed to have one?
Sorry for coming into the thread again but i think liz's comment was unnecessary.

Billy Boy
05-Jun-10, 14:16

Okay maybe argue was the wrong word for which I apologise but still think your comments were unnecessary as Dragonfly was only asking for people to vote for Brodie and if you didn't want to do this then don't see why you felt the need to comment?

I felt the need to comment because she basically saying she cant understand how he's not winning as the dog that is winning is not as cute as her dog!
That is what my post was about. Just my opinion nothing else.

oops you seemed to have removed your post! But now it's back again

Margaret M.
05-Jun-10, 14:19

Really, you think?

Thats why i think the wrong dogs win this type of competitions!And the dogs don't give a hoot. It's simply a fun way for owners to showcase their wee beauties. They don't love them any less if they don't win.

B.T.W I voted for Miley, Because she's The best looking doodle :DThis comment is rather childish and unnecessary.

Billy Boy
05-Jun-10, 14:36
This comment is rather childish and unnecessary.

Really! Why? Just my opinion. It is after all a open vote and you can vote for who you wish! Is it not.
Or are you not allowed to say on the thread you voted for someone else? If so why not?

aurora32
05-Jun-10, 14:43

You gave your opinion which is totally your right, as it is Dragonfly's right to defend herself at your discreet jibe about asking for peoples votes for her gorgeous doggie. Which i hasten to add i have done on more than one occasion as i feel he deserves to win. You have then gone on to jibe at others and tried to start yet another debate on what is and is not correct, at the end of the day everyone is entitled to their views and votes and all dragonfly asked was if people had time could they vote for him not a big ask or pressure to do so at any time so why are you making it into something more than it is??

Hope he does well Dragonfly as he is a gorgeous chap ;)

Serenity
05-Jun-10, 14:56
This comment is rather childish and unnecessary.

No it is not. Anyone can vote for any pet they want to :roll:

I have just voted for Brodie again.

Also having two polls skews it in favour of the one in the larger poll as more people will click on that so there will obviously be more votes. Poor, poor website design in my opinion.

Shabbychic
05-Jun-10, 15:04

Hey, Billy Boy, don't get your knickers in a twist. It's only a bit of fun.

Anyway, it's up to 153 votes now. Let's hope our local boy wins. :D

Billy Boy
05-Jun-10, 15:08
[QUOTE=aurora32;717396 so why are you making it into something more than it is??
[/QUOTE]

Sorry i'm not making it into something more, You are by posting this remark:D

I would of left it at my 2nd post but then felt the need to reply to comments left on the thread,Which is my right is it not? So how can you take that to be making more than it is :confused

Billy Boy
05-Jun-10, 15:11
Hey, Billy Boy, don't get your knickers in a twist. It's only a bit of fun.

How do you know i wear knickers :eek::lol:

I know it's a bit of fun, Thats why i voted :D

Shabbychic
05-Jun-10, 15:16
How do you know i wear knickers :eek::lol:

Well you see, I met this wee man, and told me that.....ooops, can't say any more on here. My lips are sealed.;)

Margaret M.
05-Jun-10, 16:03
No it is not. Anyone can vote for any pet they want to .

I totally agree, Serenity, but this is Dragonfly’s thread about Brodie. If Billy Boy wants to vote for Miley, Mary Lou or whichever dog he/she prefers that’s perfectly fine. Telling Dragonfly that her dog was not the best looking serves no purpose whatsoever. Over and out.

teenybash
05-Jun-10, 16:25
I is still voting for the best lookin' doodle....Brodie....... C'mon Brodie, win, win, win.....He is at 167...:D

Liz
05-Jun-10, 16:31
I felt the need to comment because she basically saying she cant understand how he's not winning as the dog that is winning is not as cute as her dog!
That is what my post was about. Just my opinion nothing else.

oops you seemed to have removed your post! But now it's back again

I removed my post because I couldna be bothered 'arguing' with you.

Now please let's get back to voting for Brodie.:)

aurora32
05-Jun-10, 16:46
The purpose of the thread was for Dragonfly to generate some votes for her dog, so why do some people always have to blow it out of all proportion and go of tangent, and by saying you voted for another dog as Dragonfly's wasnt the cutest was just doing that, there was no need for that comment, yes you have the right to your opinion as i said in my last post as you do to vote for whichever dog you please but to slap the comment in Dragonfly's face like you did was totally unecessary. [disgust]

Billy Boy
05-Jun-10, 17:06
The purpose of the thread was for Dragonfly to generate some votes for her dog, so why do some people always have to blow it out of all proportion and go of tangent, and by saying you voted for another dog as Dragonfly's wasnt the cutest was just doing that, there was no need for that comment, yes you have the right to your opinion as i said in my last post as you do to vote for whichever dog you please but to slap the comment in Dragonfly's face like you did was totally unecessary. [disgust]

so just because i said i voted for another dog i am the big bad person, ooops bad me for having an opinion, just like Dragonfly herself had an opinion by saying the other dog wasn't as cute as hers. so unless i agree with all the other do gooders i am not entitled to my opinion, yeah well thats about right for the org these days either agree or say nowt :roll: but whatever just DO NOT have your own opinion [disgust]

aurora32
05-Jun-10, 17:25
so just because i said i voted for another dog i am the big bad person, ooops bad me for having an opinion, just like Dragonfly herself had an opinion by saying the other dog wasn't as cute as hers. so unless i agree with all the other do gooders i am not entitled to my opinion, yeah well thats about right for the org these days either agree or say nowt :roll: but whatever just DO NOT have your own opinion [disgust]

Do you even read what people put in replies or are you so full of woe is me that you think everyone is having a pop at you????? TWICE now i said you and people in general are entitled to their opinions and Twice you have blatently overlooked it. All im saying is that things seem to get blown out of all proportion on here and this thread is proving no different and its at poor Dragonfly and Brodie's expence!!!! [mad]

Billy Boy
05-Jun-10, 17:31
[QUOTE=aurora32;717493]Do you even read what people put in replies or are you so full of woe is me that you think everyone is having a pop at you?????

Yes i read them, but they don't always make sense :roll::lol:

Ash87
05-Jun-10, 17:32
Have just voted for Brodie! He's definitely the best looking dog on the site!! (IMHO, of course) ;) Good Luck Dragonfly and Brodie!!

aurora32
05-Jun-10, 17:38
clearly you dont and i refuse to let this thread be hijacked further by keeping adding fuel to your fire!!!! :roll:

This is about voting for Brodie nothing more and if you chose not to and vote for another animal the is YOUR CHOICE.

carasmam
05-Jun-10, 17:52
I've voted a few times now and I'll pop back every so often :D

Has anyone else noticed the chocolate coloured one in the banner on the top of the page - furthest right picture - what a cutie too :)

teenybash
05-Jun-10, 20:48
Brodie up to 177.....C,mon folk's get votin' for the beautiful Brodie........:)

Shabbychic
07-Jun-10, 14:49
Up to 227 now. Haven't quite caught up with the Frankie fella yet, but there's still time. :)

Big Jean
07-Jun-10, 15:56
My vote has also just gone in ... for Brodie, of course . :)

cherokee
07-Jun-10, 16:27
Good grief !!

On every single thread on here - there will be somebody to start an argument !!!!!! [evil][evil]''

Hey Dragonfly, I'm gonna vote for Brodie, cos I think he looks gorgeous and I know you've had a difficult time - but BOY what a Sweetheart !!! ;)

bustergirl
07-Jun-10, 17:14
me and my sister voted brodie i got loads of people to vote for him so we all hope he wins:Dgood luck brodie:confusedwhy do people start arguments on little things by the way brodie is one gorgous doodle

teenybash
07-Jun-10, 17:41
Brodie at 240......will be voting till bedtime

bustergirl
07-Jun-10, 17:52
comon people VOTE brodie make him a winner as he is such a cutie :Dkeep the votes going

teenybash
07-Jun-10, 23:07
252........Brodie needs some more votes!!!!!!

bustergirl
08-Jun-10, 13:34
broodie is up to 273 i voted again i will vote every so often :D

louise511
08-Jun-10, 15:42
Voted brodie :) Good luck

Liz
08-Jun-10, 18:06
Has anyone else noticed the chocolate coloured one in the banner on the top of the page - furthest right picture - what a cutie too :)

Yes it's lovely isn't it?:D

Still voting!!!!

Allsorts
08-Jun-10, 18:21
still voting in this house too for our Brodie xx

teenybash
08-Jun-10, 18:29
Brodie's votes now at 287........:)

teenybash
08-Jun-10, 22:37
Done some more voting!!!!!!! C'mon everyone the lovely local lad needs your votes......

Rictina
08-Jun-10, 22:41
Bodie is doing well I see, I just voted again. :)

Liz
08-Jun-10, 22:51
Good to see that Brodie's votes are increasing but, unfortunately, so is Frankie the Aussie.:confused

carasmam
08-Jun-10, 22:54
I pop over and vote whenever I check my emails - come on Brodie :cool:

Razz
08-Jun-10, 23:21
Done he is by far the best!

teenybash
09-Jun-10, 00:43
Up to 312..........:)

bustergirl
09-Jun-10, 08:29
up to 323 now:Di just voted again come on broodie

egregory
09-Jun-10, 16:07
365 and leading, just voted.

carasmam
09-Jun-10, 16:28
Strange, I just voted again and he has 361 votes, wonder where the other 4 went?

Frankie Falu is still ahead though, we'll have to keep voting :cool:

teenybash
09-Jun-10, 18:32

unicorn
09-Jun-10, 18:37
How do you see how many votes they have? Am I so blind [lol] I see it on the second poll but not the first.

puffin croft
09-Jun-10, 18:52
when does this competition end?

teenybash
09-Jun-10, 22:36
How do you see how many votes they have? Am I so blind [lol] I see it on the second poll but not the first.

Click on poll 1 above the doodle list.....388 so far for Brodie.;)

carasmam
09-Jun-10, 22:40
389 now. :cool:
Under the vote button there is a view results one, just click on it for a nosey at how the other poll is doing :D

teenybash
10-Jun-10, 00:51

Margaret M.
10-Jun-10, 03:47
Click on poll 1 above the doodle list.....388 so far for Brodie.;)

Then click on View Results at the bottom of the list.

Brodie -- 401

bustergirl
10-Jun-10, 10:07
broodie 406 votes:DGOO BROODIE lol

teenybash
10-Jun-10, 23:48
437 for Brodie at the mo.........

teenybash
11-Jun-10, 22:54
471................:)

teenybash
12-Jun-10, 13:09
484....Brodie is doing so well for a local lad:)

dragonfly
12-Jun-10, 14:22
thanks all! I'm in Egypt just now with limited internet access so delighted to see he's still doing well :Razz

carasmam
12-Jun-10, 20:11
Dragonfly - how dare you go somewhere with limited internet (not to mention warm and sunny grr) when there is important voting to be done :Razz

He's at 500 now !

bustergirl
13-Jun-10, 09:08
510 now good luck broodie.xx:D

poppett
13-Jun-10, 09:28
512 this morning with 64% of the votes. Well done Brodie.

Allsorts
13-Jun-10, 11:57
Keep voting for our Brodie guys as Frankie Falu is still in the lead with 841 votes, so remember guys you can vote every hour

bustergirl
13-Jun-10, 13:52
up to 523 with 65% of votes i vote every hour so come on broodie win WIN WIN:Dbut frankie falu has 845 and 55% of votes good luck broodie xx

trix
13-Jun-10, 14:06
'iss is a crackin thried...true org style.

no wonder i da even turn 'e telly on anymore :lol: :lol:

cameroncara
13-Jun-10, 14:24
Ok thats Brodie 528 with 65% good luck.

teenybash
13-Jun-10, 15:17
535 and rising.....Good boy Brodie.....:)

horselover
13-Jun-10, 15:49
GO BRODIE!!!!just voted brodie he is now up to 538 and 65% of votes:)

go brodie!!!:lol:

poppett
13-Jun-10, 18:11
556..........66%

Liz
13-Jun-10, 20:12
Wish they'd stop voting for Frankie so we can catch up!!:confused

teenybash
14-Jun-10, 00:20

carasmam
14-Jun-10, 02:33
Wish they'd stop voting for Frankie so we can catch up!!:confused

He must have a band of dedicated followers too :lol:

teenybash
14-Jun-10, 12:06

Liz
14-Jun-10, 12:35
He must have a band of dedicated followers too :lol:

I know!:lol: Probably they have the equivalent of Pets Corner in Oz.:D

poppett
14-Jun-10, 13:01
585 and 66% when I voted again just now!

bustergirl
14-Jun-10, 14:32
just voted bloodie for the 10th time he has 590 and 66% of votes

teenybash
14-Jun-10, 16:50
597 and rising................:)

poppett
14-Jun-10, 17:07
599.........who will be 600?

teenybash
14-Jun-10, 21:19
Someone beat me to the 600....Brodie now has 609!!!!!

miranda
14-Jun-10, 21:25
another vote for Brodie:D he is at 612 ...go brodie:lol:

teenybash
15-Jun-10, 00:38
621....67%.........Brodie you are doin' it.:)

dragonfly
15-Jun-10, 05:50
623 for Brodie but Frankie Falu in Poll 1 has 986 votes, don't think we are going to catch him up!

thanks for all the votes folks :Razz