PDA

View Full Version : getting to be pathetic

wicker8
03-Jun-10, 22:46
what ever happened to the org its just getting worse we are not all suppose to agree we have debates but its getting sad and stupid cant believe what i read sometimes i go on for a bit of advice ,i always get good advice for a banter in which i also get now is turned to stupidness so sad

Bazeye
03-Jun-10, 23:41
what ever happened to the org its just getting worse we are not all suppose to agree we have debates but its getting sad and stupid cant believe what i read sometimes i go on for a bit of advice ,i always get good advice for a banter in which i also get now is turned to stupidness so sad

You, outside now!

Cattach
04-Jun-10, 07:15

I particpate because it is so pathetic! Gives me a chance to be silly and sarcastic and send in windups on subjects when I have a quiet time and nothing better to do - great fun and so many people rise to the bait.

Amy-Winehouse
04-Jun-10, 08:05
Ive been away for a few days, what have I missed ? More moaning about & slating Fred no doubt ? :roll:

Whos been banned, who`s left ? On second thoughts Im no really interested but its bound to happen, it happens on all forums from time to time- this one is no different. I dont agree with everything Fred says but I think he is entitled to his opinion just like everyone else on here .

Whats the weather like back in W.K this week ? Its been rather nice over here :D Maybe some folk should get out more & leave the computers alone- it will do you good

wicker8
04-Jun-10, 09:56
Ive been away for a few days, what have I missed ? More moaning about & slating Fred no doubt ? :roll:

Whos been banned, who`s left ? On second thoughts Im no really interested but its bound to happen, it happens on all forums from time to time- this one is no different. I dont agree with everything Fred says but I think he is entitled to his opinion just like everyone else on here .

Whats the weather like back in W.K this week ? Its been rather nice over here :D Maybe some folk should get out more & leave the computers alone- it will do you goodmy threads not about opinions and you are jumping to conclusions i never mentioned anyones name ?

squidge
04-Jun-10, 10:00
duck amy you mentioned someone by name..............INCOMING.........

Ajax
04-Jun-10, 10:02
i would have to agree with wicker8 our caithness org is getting rather sad amy white house has got the wrong end of the stick wicker8s thread was not about opinions soooooooooooooooooosad

squidge
04-Jun-10, 10:05
Its silly season thats all - it has ups and downs does our Caithness.org. Tootle off and come back in a month and it will all be different again

wicker8
04-Jun-10, 10:09
Its silly season thats all - it has ups and downs does our Caithness.org. Tootle off and come back in a month and it will all be different againgood point but dont think that will happen :Razz

telfordstar
04-Jun-10, 10:12
I particpate because it is so pathetic! Gives me a chance to be silly and sarcastic and send in windups on subjects when I have a quiet time and nothing better to do - great fun and so many people rise to the bait.

Im with you on this one sometimes its just to easy to do!

Amy-Winehouse
05-Jun-10, 00:06
i would have to agree with wicker8 our caithness org is getting rather sad amy white house has got the wrong end of the stick wicker8s thread was not about opinions soooooooooooooooooosad

Its winehouse Ajax thanken you. As I said Ive been away so if theres been a rumpus I dont know anything about it but it usually stems from the same old posters- have a look at the old threads if you want

Boozeburglar
05-Jun-10, 00:15
I agree holehartedly Ms. WhyteHoose

Bazeye
05-Jun-10, 01:12
I just come on here to big myself up and escape from the reality of my boring, sad, insignificant life.

Leanne
05-Jun-10, 02:19
I just come on here to big myself up and escape from the reality of my boring, sad, insignificant life.

I come here to be insulted. What a better way to spend one's evening...

Amy-Winehouse
06-Jun-10, 07:16
I come here to be insulted. What a better way to spend one's evening...

Did ye manage it tonight ????:cool:

Leanne
06-Jun-10, 12:02
Did ye manage it tonight ????:cool:

Tonight was quite civilised. It was dull really... I ended up going on flashchat :D

catran
06-Jun-10, 21:44
Tonight was quite civilised. It was dull really... I ended up going on flashchat :D

I have always thought it was a numpty sort of site WITH ALL THE NUMPTIES THAT WRITE ON IT. Often wonder how many are locAL cAITHNESIANS or is all in comers to this remote part of the world or is it just me being sort of funny being not belonging to Caithness but do have connections

Leanne
06-Jun-10, 21:47
I have always thought it was a numpty sort of site WITH ALL THE NUMPTIES THAT WRITE ON IT. Often wonder how many are locAL cAITHNESIANS or is all in comers to this remote part of the world or is it just me being sort of funny being not belonging to Caithness but do have connections

I find that you have quoted me and then posted that quite offensive

Venture
07-Jun-10, 00:55
I find that you have quoted me and then posted that quite offensive

Having looked at all the threads that you have been involved in tonight Leanne surely you're used to it by now. Perhaps you need to grow a thicker skin.:lol: