PDA

View Full Version : The White Ninja

Chewyhairball
03-Jun-10, 22:27
Photographed some frogs in my garden pond and when i went through the pictures this one had a spooky reflection. Its obviously just the way the light is reflecting but it does look like someone in a white balaclava.

http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv274/ropeypat/1b2a364c.jpg

donnick
03-Jun-10, 22:50
your pics are well taken very detailed great

stroma88
03-Jun-10, 22:50
heehee!

brilliant photo! :)
great capture,love the coulours

Chewyhairball
03-Jun-10, 23:04
thanks very much guys. feels a bit wierd to be posting photos as i have not been on the org before but i love photography so much i thought id go for it. Been on a few forums before but it was always people slagging other people off so i dont bother now. Am looking forward to seeing everyones pictures.

dafi
03-Jun-10, 23:39
Well you have come to a well frendly site here Chewyhairball, thats a smart photo and a hidden ninja...nice!!

Welcome along.

wifie
04-Jun-10, 00:14
Where dya live to find a frog that colour? Great pic - love the smirking ninja!

Chewyhairball
04-Jun-10, 05:38
Thanks. Live in sunny Caithness. I dont know if thats a frog or a toad actually...or in fact whats the difference?:confused We have had them for years.

Happy Guy
04-Jun-10, 10:08
thanks very much guys. feels a bit wierd to be posting photos as i have not been on the org before but i love photography so much i thought id go for it. Been on a few forums before but it was always people slagging other people off so i dont bother now. Am looking forward to seeing everyones pictures.
And we are looking forward to seeing more of yours!

Deemac
04-Jun-10, 13:54
Fab capture, great colours. Keep them coming.

Mystical Potato Head
04-Jun-10, 15:24
Fab shot,nice to see someone who appreciates the value of COLOUR!!!:)

Chewyhairball
04-Jun-10, 16:14
thanks very much...

well it cant be said i am afraid to use colour thats for sure. I have some HDR's i have played about with that i keep to myself cos they are marmite...as in you love it or hate it. My finger seems quite heavy on the luminosity button :)

wifie
04-Jun-10, 16:22
thanks very much...

well it cant be said i am afraid to use colour thats for sure. I have some HDR's i have played about with that i keep to myself cos they are marmite...as in you love it or hate it. My finger seems quite heavy on the luminosity button :)

Post 'em up Chewy! The Org photosection loves a good pic! :D

Liz
06-Jun-10, 13:00
What a fantastic photo Chewyhairball. I love the ninja hiding in the water!:lol:

Like MPH I love colour so bring it on!

Loving your photos so keep em coming and thanks ever so much for sharing them with us.

Raven
12-Jun-10, 20:58
You obviously got wee green mannies in your pond!

Rictina
12-Jun-10, 21:03
Hahaha thats quite spooky, well it dont take much for me, LOL.

Fab shot.

psyberyeti
12-Jun-10, 22:38
A frog? in a balaclava? You must have tried to give it a kiss and absorbed some of the halusi... halucieno... magic frog stuff:lol:
Fantastic colours.