PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P sam

bustergirl
03-Jun-10, 21:13
our young month old cat got hit by a car today on mount pleasant road but daisychain on here took hiim to the vet THANK YOU!!daisychain
this is sam in happy days
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/6481/24877431019258792645058.jpg
miss you forever sam R.I.Pxxxx

ShelleyCowie
03-Jun-10, 21:16
Aw Bustergirl :~( its just awful!

he was a lovely cat too! Loved my pram when i was last round at yours! Poor little thing

RIP sam :( xxxxxxxx

Rictina
03-Jun-10, 21:25
R.I.P Sam, run free at rainbow bridge.

balto
03-Jun-10, 21:41
well what a horriable day this turned out to be, our poor baby sam has gone, i am just gutted, just no words for how i feel at teh moment.

donnick
03-Jun-10, 22:40
difficult time 4 u all, i was gutted when my cat got caught in a hay cutter last year so know how u feel sorry for ur loss . RIP little kitty

teenybash
03-Jun-10, 23:11
Bustergirl and Balto, I am so very, very sorry your little Sam has gone..... RIP wee man. :~(

horselover
04-Jun-10, 08:30
:(R.I.P SAM:(will always love u sam and never forget u u were just a baby to and come and meow t me in the morning poor u:~(

Liz
04-Jun-10, 12:31
So very, very sorry for the loss on your beautiful Sam.:~(

bustergirl
04-Jun-10, 12:54
my mum phoned the vet and they told her he was cremated today and they will burry his ashes:~(its hard to forget he is gone i just keep cryin everytime i think about him meowing at me 2 get fed:~(

Liz
04-Jun-10, 13:42
Aw of course you will cry Bustergirl because you loved Sam so much.:~(

I promise you though that in time you will remember all the happy times you had together and will smile. Sam is always with you. xxx

bustergirl
04-Jun-10, 14:44
if i think of happy times it wil make me more sad coz then i picture him in ma mind:~(i will try though:(

laurzee89
04-Jun-10, 15:41
this made me so sad! i think i "know" Sam, he is the spitting image of my cat, we live in the new houses at mount pleasant and he used to come and visit alot. one night he was sitting under a car, and i was shouting for him to come in because i thought he was my cat, but then i remembered my cat was already in the house! so i felt stupid then!

Liz
04-Jun-10, 16:00
if i think of happy times it wil make me more sad coz then i picture him in ma mind:~(i will try though:(

Yes it will make you cry just now as you are grieving for your lovely pet. In time I promise you will smile when you think of him. xxx

bustergirl
04-Jun-10, 16:40
Yes it will make you cry just now as you are grieving for your lovely pet. In time I promise you will smile when you think of him. xxx
ok thank you liz i have started to think about happier times and i have smiled a bit

Serenity
04-Jun-10, 19:05
RIP Sam :( :(
I know how you are feeling bustergirl, had a similar thing at the start of the year. Cried for a week or so and still sometimes now. Tell myself I am being silly cos my kitten had a good life when she had it but it is hard, especially as she was so young like yours :(

balto
04-Jun-10, 19:17
i phoned the vets today, as i didnt want sam to go and think i didnt care or love him enough to claim him(it sounds silly but i know what i mean.) they asked me if i wanted sam to bury him, but i had to say no as it would have been so hard seeing him like that, this way i can remember him how he was the last time i seen him yesterday, playing with benny. Just want to thank daisychain for her kindness yesterday, in taking sam to the vets to see if he was chipped, thankyou xx

carasmam
04-Jun-10, 19:20
So sorry for you all.
Daisychain was very kind taking him to the vets, a lovely thing to do for him.

Remember the fun times, as everyone else has said x

Serenity
04-Jun-10, 19:48
So sorry for you all.
Daisychain was very kind taking him to the vets, a lovely thing to do for him.

Remember the fun times, as everyone else has said x

Yes it was I meant to say that directly to Daisychain. I see posts here the whole time a dead cat was seen but if someone actually takes it the vets it helps a LOT. We had a neighbour see our cat and took it there for id and it meant the world. Imagine she was just left there and we found out later.

balto
04-Jun-10, 19:55
Yes it was I meant to say that directly to Daisychain. I see posts here the whole time a dead cat was seen but if someone actually takes it the vets it helps a LOT. We had a neighbour see our cat and took it there for id and it meant the world. Imagine she was just left there and we found out later.
it definatly is the best thing to do, at least you know what has happened to your beloved pet, rather than them be left lying somewhere and not know what happedned, for me that would be the worst bit.

Sage
05-Jun-10, 09:45
So sorry to hear about Sam, it's heartbreaking :(

bustergirl
05-Jun-10, 13:47
thanks for all yer support i really mis him soo much i loved his cute kitten meaow i allways here it but its just ma mind mesin wii me

Liz
05-Jun-10, 14:11
We all know how much it hurts to lose a pet we love.:~(

Yes your mind does play cruel tricks I'm afraid.

Sam was so lucky to have been loved so much.

bustergirl
05-Jun-10, 14:20
i just wish it never happened i am so gutted:~(:~(:~(

Margaret M.
05-Jun-10, 14:23
Aw, that is really sad, I am so sorry, Bustergirl and family.

bustergirl
07-Jun-10, 17:56
i am still gotted as sam used to sit on the back of our computer seat while we were holding wim up so he never fell off i just miss the happy days we think we want a small dog insted of getting loads of other cats i will be getting another kitten in about 4 weeks from angel7chaz on here so it should make my 1 year old cat benny happier but the next one i am getting is going to be and indoor cat as i dont want anything to happen to it i would stop my 2 other cats benny and puggy from going outside but it wont be fair on them as they love going out and about thank your for all your support xx