PDA

View Full Version : layzee spa

JammyDodger69
01-Jun-10, 21:06
just bought one of these from homebase.does anyone else have one and how do you find yours.ours takes about 11hours to heat up and then when u take the cover off the temp goes way down and u cant have bubbles and temp at the same time so you have to sit in the cool spa with no bubbles waiting for the temp to rise again.

im behind you
01-Jun-10, 21:34
you've got it all wrong. have a tin of beans about 5ish.run a nice hot bath at 8ish.sprinkile some rose petals and get some candles burning nice bottle of bubbly.lie back in the bath and hope those beans start working.

neepnipper
01-Jun-10, 22:06
We were thinking of buying one, maybe not.........

miss swanson
02-Jun-10, 02:26
my sister n her hubby hav 1 will ask them n c wat they say will get back to u

upolian
02-Jun-10, 08:38
^^ was gona say hes got it all setup and that,has he used it yet no?

windswept
02-Jun-10, 19:01
just bought one of these from homebase.does anyone else have one and how do you find yours.ours takes about 11hours to heat up and then when u take the cover off the temp goes way down and u cant have bubbles and temp at the same time so you have to sit in the cool spa with no bubbles waiting for the temp to rise again.

We have had our Layzee spa, which we bought directly from the makers web site, for three years now and I think its great, it does take a while to heat up first go. With ours we can have the bubbles and the heat on at the same time - sometimes we need to put the heat off cause 40 can be too hot. I have seen the ones in Homebase they look different to ours but its the same make. Maybe different model.

Rictina
02-Jun-10, 20:09
OOoo I saw one of these in Homebase, they look fab.