PDA

View Full Version : Avon Reps Desperately Needed

ashaw1
01-Jun-10, 16:37
I am a Sales Leader for Avon Cosmetics and i am desperately in need of Representatives in Wick, Thurso and all surrounding areas. In some cases i already have customers waiting for representatives to be appointed.

Most women will at some stage have either heard of, been given or used an Avon product. They are a well established yet cutting edge cosmetics and gift company who at this moment in time are market leaders in many areas of the beauty industry.

With fragrances from well known names such as Fergie (singer with Black Eyed Peas) Reese Witherspoon and Courtney Cox. Their products are highly desirable and easy to sell.

Each representative will be helped by a large network of representatives, Sales Leaders and managers who will help in any way possible with as much or as little input as you require.

The beauty of this is that you can earn as much or as little as you like depending on how much work you are willing to put in. Be allocated a territory or simply sell to family,friends and work colleagues. Great free gifts and selling incentives also make this very desirable work to do.

If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail or simply just require a brochure please don't hesitate to get in touch!

ashaw1
07-Jun-10, 15:35
Representatives are also required across Caithness.

For more information have a look at adelleshaw.myavon.co.uk or call 01955 602366

kev666
07-Jun-10, 15:53
hey I was looking at ur message and would like to be a representative for avon how do I go about doin so.

ashaw1
09-Jun-10, 10:09
Thank you for your interest. Have pm'd you!

ashaw1
10-Jun-10, 14:10
Still looking for Reps!

Urgently looking for someone to cover the Leith Walk area of Wick!

No initial outlay! Books for first 2 campaigns are provided!

ashaw1
14-Jun-10, 18:43
Reps still needed! 

ashaw1
05-Jul-10, 23:59
Positions still available!

A great opportunity to have fun and make money at the same time. Meet great people and sell great products!

See and try new gifts, jewellery and cosmetics before anyone else!

Work as few or as many hours as you like!

Easily earn 25% commission on all sales!

No initial outlay!

Full support network if required!