PDA

View Full Version : Guinea Pig Babysitters Required

morganria
01-Jun-10, 16:15
I don't suppose anyone knows if there is anywhere that you can put guinea pigs when you go on holiday ie same idea as a kennels or cattery.

Or is anyone on here willing to do it? We have 2 male guinea pigs and have either an indoor or outdoor cage. We would need someone from 29th July until 15th August

Thanks for any ideas

ratking
01-Jun-10, 17:08
have sent you a pm.

Roisin
01-Jun-10, 17:23
i think longreen cattery and kennels would do it they cetainly used to here's the number 01955609910 just phone and see

good luck

bustergirl
02-Jun-10, 08:26
i can cheak with my parents to see if we could take care of them:)

balto
02-Jun-10, 09:59
i can cheak with my parents to see if we could take care of them:)
sorry bustergirl but mother says NOOOOO......

Dadie
02-Jun-10, 16:01
Have you asked the neighbours?
We are maybe too far away....

dousslesh
02-Jun-10, 23:12
Have PM'd you

demac-artist
04-Jun-10, 02:14
Hi

I live in Wick and currently have 6 guinea pigs (all boys) two rabbits (house) and 8 Degus plus a dog and a hubbie...lol sorry they all get hugs:D

I recently moved my son out so i have a whole double room for them to run around in which is in turns etc. They are all indoor animals.

You are welcome for a visit before you decide but two more boys in the mix is no problems and I have all the food and goodies they need and would get extra cuddles

Just to be sure they are boys? as a female would mess with all my little guys hormones.

Hope to hear from you ring me for a visit to see the set up to make sure you are happy before you decide

Deanne 07817 481512