PDA

View Full Version : its been a while..

young_fishin_neep
15-Jun-06, 12:02
its been a while since i have been in a quiz as i am working now but as i am house ridden due to injury i thought i would make a friday night quiz if a few people were up for it, i will drag mum into scoring again and it will be the same scoring as i did last time ( points for 1st 2nd and 3rd) as it gives the people with a slow connection the chance to get in!! i hope that people will show interest on the thread if i get a fair bit of intrest i will go ahead with the quiz!! it will start about 8:30 and shouldnt last to long so the people who are going to the pub have plenty of time.

all the best

kaz xx

Mr P Cannop
15-Jun-06, 12:28
i give you my support for this

changilass
15-Jun-06, 13:26
its been a while since i have been in a quiz as i am working now but as i am house ridden due to injury i thought i would make a friday night quiz if a few people were up for it, i will drag mum into scoring again and it will be the same scoring as i did last time ( points for 1st 2nd and 3rd) as it gives the people with a slow connection the chance to get in!! i hope that people will show interest on the thread if i get a fair bit of intrest i will go ahead with the quiz!! it will start about 8:30 and shouldnt last to long so the people who are going to the pub have plenty of time.

all the best

kaz xx

Don't be too good Kas, I have to do the quiz on sunday, lol , but will join you if I don't forget

golach
15-Jun-06, 15:15
I'll look in also Kaz, and why are you house bound, been sliding down the Braes to the harbour?:(

young_fishin_neep
15-Jun-06, 15:27
changilass- me to good ;)

golach - not quite!! just went over on my ankle on our lane on my way to school on tuesday morning and now im in crutches till i can walk on it again :(

kaz xx

erli
15-Jun-06, 16:51
I won't be able to make it, I'm away for the weekend.
Good luck, hope you get a few there.

canuck
15-Jun-06, 17:01
I'll try to be there!

Good luck with the recovery to your ankle. I think that I just moved 4 sets of crutches. No one wants used crutches and the ankle sprainers/breakers in my household never seem to be in the same place as the crutches when these things happen.

young_fishin_neep
15-Jun-06, 17:53
canuck that is well and truely sods law lol

i know =how it feels to break bones TRUST ME!! lol i have broken my ankle twice already and i am glad that they so far dont think its another break :)

kaz xx

dunderheed
15-Jun-06, 20:15
if i can suss out the chatroom , i will try and pop in for a wee whiley

young_fishin_neep
15-Jun-06, 21:43
what do you mean suss out the chatroom? whats ur problem?

kaz xx

canuck
16-Jun-06, 00:08
Kaz - somewhere in the move I have packed in a very safe place my password to the chatroom. Tomorrow I shall search for it, but if I am not there you will know that it is in a very, very, very safe place.

young_fishin_neep
16-Jun-06, 11:30
lol, seee now im sensible and use only 3 different passwords so its easy to find out which one it is!! :)

kaz xx