PDA

View Full Version : Website & Freebies

TrulyRural
30-May-10, 09:46
Hi,

This is my first post on the .org and I'm looking forward to having a little 'banter' with everyone in the near future. I especially want to contribute to this recipe section as I love cooking and all things food.

Having checked the rules and regs very carefully, I'm also permitted to say that I have a recipe website and blog which has been recently set up and you can take a look at roadsidecottagerecipes (http://www.roadsidecottagerecipes.com).

The site is full of recipe videos and there's a lot of free ebooks to download. I would say the site is around 60% complete. As the site is a local Wick based site, I would eventually like to add a 'Caithness' section so would really welcome any recipes, ideas etc. You can either respond through this thread or contact me at enquiries@roadsidecottagerecipes.com

Many thanks

teenybash
12-Jun-10, 00:43
Your website looks great and I have bookmarked it and I suspect I will be popping regularly for some ideas. Excellent.....and welcome.:)

TrulyRural
14-Jun-10, 22:59
Thanks very much Teenybash

Hoida
15-Jun-10, 10:10
First class website shall definitely be popping in and out Thanks for that:lol:

Raven
15-Jun-10, 10:12
Yum Yum Truly Rural! Lovely website, I will deffo come back for some inspiration!

TrulyRural
23-Jun-10, 14:07
Thanks for your kind words Hoida and Raven

(love your monochrome landscapes Martina!)