PDA

View Full Version : Curry King, Wick - Daily Record Offer

scrabster view
29-May-10, 09:36
Hi

Where is the Curry King in Wick, and is it good?

The Daily Record are doing an offer for indian restaurants - buy one curry, get another curry free, and the Curry King in Wick is participating.

northener
29-May-10, 09:49
On Bridge street.

It's run by Mohammed (who used to be in the Balti House). The food is miles better than the one down by Camps.

You'll not be disappointed.

telfordstar
29-May-10, 10:36
Hi

Where is the Curry King in Wick, and is it good?

The Daily Record are doing an offer for indian restaurants - buy one curry, get another curry free, and the Curry King in Wick is participating.

Oh yummmm is that in today's paper?

Hen Broon
29-May-10, 10:37
Is this eat in only, or takeaway as well ?

Moonboots
29-May-10, 13:15
Yeah the Curry King is on the Daily Record Promotion.

I think its for both inside and takeaway but only available on Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs.

scrabster view
07-Jun-10, 16:00
Has anybody tried the Curry King?

Good or bad reports??

carasmam
07-Jun-10, 16:19
Cant fault anything we have had from there :cool:

wkgeorge
07-Jun-10, 16:47
Have eaten there a number of times and every time its been very good, once we even got a free drink, dont get that very often in any other restaurant.

Earlhickey
07-Jun-10, 17:28
We had a take-away Rogan Josh and Tikka Masala last week from Curry King and they were not very good, both were runny and greasy. Not recommended.

trix
07-Jun-10, 19:58
i love 'e one at 'e bottom o' scalesburn but i hevna tried 'e curry king. i cana imagine lamb tikka bein anymore tender. its run by mohammad aye, but who owns 'e buildin, at's fit am wonderin?

it mite be worth buyin 'e record tho ;)

macbreeza
07-Jun-10, 20:27
I went to the Curry King once for a sit down meal and I thought it was much better than the take away i had from the one next to the college. Might as well give it a go when you are getting one for free perfect time to try them out!

octane
07-Jun-10, 20:50
Is the 2nd token in todays record cause I cant find it anywhere