PDA

View Full Version : Oh no the wee mans deid

webmannie
29-May-10, 01:13
Gutted, grew up with this guy on the telly.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment_and_arts/10181246.stm

Top man. you made me laugh, RIP

Metalattakk
29-May-10, 01:15
"What you talking 'bout, Willis?"

RIP little big man.

webmannie
29-May-10, 01:20
[quote=Metalattakk;713975]"What you talking 'bout, Willis?"[quote]

LOL, those that know me will laught at that one!!

The man was a LEGEND!

joxville
29-May-10, 03:36
Whatchoo talkin' about Saint Peter?

R.I.P. weeman, thanks for the laughs.

Sporran
29-May-10, 06:26
He may have been short in stature, but he certainly gave us lots of big laughs as adorable, wisecracking Arnold in 'Diff'rent Strokes'. Rest in Peace, wee Gary Coleman!

Geo
29-May-10, 11:26
He was great in Different Strokes, bringing many a laugh to families everywhere. Sad news indeed.

caithgal
29-May-10, 11:47
He was good in diffrent strokes but i saw a documentary about him and he was a horrible little man! very arrogant and demanding and thought the world owed him cos he was in a tv programme. went right off him after that

Margaret M.
29-May-10, 15:08
All the kids who starred on Diff'rent Strokes made a mess of their lives when the series ended. Dana Plato committed robbery and ended her life via prescription drugs. Her son never recovered from her death and committed suicide a few weeks ago. Todd Bridges was heavy into drugs/dealing and has been in and out of jail. He seems to be getting it together, finally.

Gary Coleman's work and interviews, in recent years, were cringe worthy.

pegasus
30-May-10, 00:02
All the kids who starred on Diff'rent Strokes made a mess of their lives when the series ended. Dana Plato committed robbery and ended her life via prescription drugs. Her son never recovered from her death and committed suicide a few weeks ago. Todd Bridges was heavy into drugs/dealing and has been in and out of jail. He seems to be getting it together, finally.

Gary Coleman's work and interviews, in recent years, were cringe worthy.

What price fame? A sad outcome indeed! :~(

Jeid
30-May-10, 00:25
It's a shame... he had such a short life.

teenybash
30-May-10, 01:49
He was good in diffrent strokes but i saw a documentary about him and he was a horrible little man! very arrogant and demanding and thought the world owed him cos he was in a tv programme. went right off him after that

I think his attitude stemmed mainly from the difficult health problems he had to endure and not from empty arrogance ...............RIP now Gary

Cattach
31-May-10, 20:05
He may have been short in stature, but he certainly gave us lots of big laughs as adorable, wisecracking Arnold in 'Diff'rent Strokes'. Rest in Peace, wee Gary Coleman!

Someone tell me who he is.

Boozeburglar
31-May-10, 20:18
It's a shame... he had such a short life.

Yes, but so much more fruitful than some.

Metalattakk
31-May-10, 20:41
Someone tell me who he is.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment_and_arts/10181246.stm