PDA

View Full Version : A Tale to Lighten the Mood

scorrie
28-May-10, 23:34
What with people leaving and all that, I thought I would share this one I was recently told.

My Brother In Law was talking to his course tutor recently and she had just come back from holiday in Edinburgh. She had been staying with an Aunt who told her about an incident involving her pet Collie. The wifie had come down the stairs one morning and the poor dog was lying dead in its basket. Heartbroken, the wifie wanted to bury the dog but she didn't have a garden. The next best thing she could think of was having the dog cremated at the pet crematorium. The downside to this option was the £80 cost and the fact that the wifie had no transport. She decided to box the dog's remains up and put it in a black bag, so that she could take it on the bus. It was pretty heavy but the wifie set off on the bus with her poor dug. At the next stop a young lad got on the bus and on his way to the seat he knocked the bag over. Apologising, he lifted it back up before saying "Jesus, that bag's heavy missus"
Not wanting to say what the contents were, the wifie replied "Oh, err, that's my Nephew's computer equipment"
When the wifie got to her stop the same laddie came over and apologised again, adding "Here I'll give you a hand with that heavy bag"
Grateful, the wifie let him lift it off the bus for her. However, as both pairs of feet hit the street, the young lad took off with the bag like Usain Bolt and disappeared up a side street with his "Computer Equipment" booty safely blagged in his arms. The poor wifie was shocked but later on reflected:-

"Well he's just saved me £80 and I am loving thinking about his face when he opens that box!!"

pegasus
28-May-10, 23:37
What with people leaving and all that, I thought I would share this one I was recently told.

My Brother In Law was talking to his course tutor recently and she had just come back from holiday in Edinburgh. She had been staying with an Aunt who told her about an incident involving her pet Collie. The wifie had come down the stairs one morning and the poor dog was lying dead in its basket. Heartbroken, the wifie wanted to bury the dog but she didn't have a garden. The next best thing she could think of was having the dog cremated at the pet crematorium. The downside to this option was the £80 cost and the fact that the wifie had no transport. She decided to box the dog's remains up and put it in a black bag, so that she could take it on the bus. It was pretty heavy but the wifie set off on the bus with her poor dug. At the next stop a young lad got on the bus and on his way to the seat he knocked the bag over. Apologising, he lifted it back up before saying "Jesus, that bag's heavy missus"
Not wanting to say what the contents were, the wifie replied "Oh, err, that's my Nephew's computer equipment"
When the wifie got to her stop the same laddie came over and apologised again, adding "Here I'll give you a hand with that heavy bag"
Grateful, the wifie let him lift it off the bus for her. However, as both pairs of feet hit the street, the young lad took off with the bag like Usain Bolt and disappeared up a side street with his "Computer Equipment" booty safely blagged in his arms. The poor wifie was shocked but later on reflected:-

"Well he's just saved me £80 and I am loving thinking about his face when he opens that box!!"
very funny:lol:

Dadie
28-May-10, 23:41
I had my bag nicked once but I would have loved to see the Thiefs face when they realised they had nicked a bag containing only 2 dirty nappies and 1 clean one and a couple of wipes....
The bag was found only a street away.... empty!

wicker8
28-May-10, 23:43

i just love it its so funny thanks for that

Valerie Campbell
29-May-10, 15:59
That was so funny!