PDA

View Full Version : Poor dogs

bullielove
28-May-10, 17:17
The rescue I support is being inundated at the moment with dogs requiring rehoming. Today alone we have been trying to find fosters for 3 gorgeous girls who have ended up requiring Bullie SOS through no fault of their own. Thought I would share these two girls with you who both have sad tales. The first is Star, she is incredibly thin, with a bad skin problem but if you look ather wee face she is still happy and trusting. The other is Roxy - she had to be removed from a chap who took it on himself to start his own bull breed rescue and was keeping 7 dogs in a confined 8 foot space which was filthy and covered in faeces. One bull terrier ended up badly injured when it was attacked by a sharpei. His webpage etc looked so professional but the chap really did not kinow what he was doing - thankfully they have all been removed by the RSPCA.

Bullie SOS is based in England however there are contacts in Scotland including myself. If you have ever considered giving a home to a bull terrier now is the time we need you more than ever as dogs like these girls are coming in everyday.

All you need to do is complete an application form. You would then be homechecked and all dogs are chipped and nuetered before being rehomed. If anyone wants more info please give me a shout!

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc241/teresafromscotland/STARBACK.jpg
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc241/teresafromscotland/STAR2.jpg

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc241/teresafromscotland/roxygirl.jpg

Liz
28-May-10, 18:53
Aw that is heartbreaking.:~(

Glad Star and Roxy were rescued from these horrible people. It makes my blood boil when people are cruel to poor defenceless animals.[evil]

Bullies really are such lovely dogs. Unfortunately, I can't offer one a home but I really hope you find forever homes for them all.
Well done!

dbooth82
28-May-10, 19:49
omg that makes us so sad! we would love to help but are pushed for space with 3 staffies!:(:(:(..bull terriers are so gorgeous!

K.B
28-May-10, 22:29
oh this makes me sad hope you find homes soon for them would have every dog that needs recued if i could!
Hate is a strong word bt i HATE people that are cruel to animals dogs are so loyal and loving why anyone would want to hurt ANY animal is beyond me!![evil]
Anyways good luck in the rehoming process!:Razz

teenybash
28-May-10, 23:13
These girls look so full of love....what sweet faces. My little hoose is full up, otherwise I would have no hesitation in given them a home. Hope loads of people come forward to adopt a wee bullie in need. Good luck.:)

Jenni
29-May-10, 00:24
What gorgeous dogs. Where about in Scotland is your rescue centre. I have often thought about becoming a foster home for dogs but have 2 cats so not sure how that would work out.

daisychain
29-May-10, 19:32
Oh Teresa thats awful, the dogs are lovely i don't know how people can treat dogs like that, BullieSOS does a wonderful job with the rescue dogs. I would love another bullie they're such fun dogs to own but two dogs are enough! It would be lovely to see more bull terriers up here, we could start a "Bullie club", heres hoping these two girls will find there forever homes soon.

dbooth82
29-May-10, 20:58
hi sent u a pm!