PDA

View Full Version : Last word

Invisible
28-May-10, 16:06
Why am I getting made out to be the bad guy when I am standing up for what I said and not giving in? It was a joke on FB which I 'liked' and now im been labelled sad for this. I know its just immaturity on the other persons part but i still have to have my say.

So how important is it for you to have the last word when standing up for what you know is justified and right!?

On seconds thoughts maybe should have made this a poll

wifie
28-May-10, 17:00
Och and yer sooooooo tweet, Invis! ;)

Shabbychic
28-May-10, 17:40
Those who anger you, conquer you, as the saying goes. Just tell them you like the joke whether they do or not, so tough; then leave it. Very often it's the bigger man (or woman) that can walk away. :Razz

It's only worth standing up for what you believe is right, if the other party remains logical in their argument. When things become petty, you're wasting your time.

Commore
28-May-10, 18:56
Why am I getting made out to be the bad guy when I am standing up for what I said and not giving in? It was a joke on FB which I 'liked' and now im been labelled sad for this. I know its just immaturity on the other persons part but i still have to have my say.

So how important is it for you to have the last word when standing up for what you know is justified and right!?

Sometimes, no words speak louder.

pegasus
28-May-10, 19:04
you must always stand and defend what you believe to be right. never turn the other cheek
listen to reason only and ignore petty gibberish that some on here are constantly dishing out. if youre wrong admit it but if you have not been convoinced that youre worng never goive in to bullies liars and dopeheads

joxville
28-May-10, 19:32
Just as well your friends don't see some of the stuff I post on FB, they would have a fit. :D

Do as I do, learn not to give a damn.

highland red
28-May-10, 19:38
I must have missed summat here (nothing new).:eek:

Invisible
28-May-10, 19:52
Just as well your friends don't see some of the stuff I post on FB, they would have a fit. :D

Do as I do, learn not to give a damn.

Fair one...

Bazeye
28-May-10, 20:41

You didnt tell everyone you were a thirteen year old schoolgirl did you?