PDA

View Full Version : Horseey

puppygirl
27-May-10, 20:43
hi im puppygirls sister , dose any1 have a horse that i could see and help you with coz my sis goes with her friends to 1 and they leave me :lol:
but if you live near thurso or waydale my sis will show me were to go plz reply if you will let me ride your horse and help you do things
(just on weekends)
thanks
kyraahh x

Leanne
27-May-10, 21:18
How old are you and do you have insurance?

bustergirl
28-May-10, 08:18
hiya she is only young i think she is 10 and she dosnt have insurance i know her because her big sister in my friend

chaz
28-May-10, 08:44
How old are you and do you have insurance?

Hi, thats a bit harsh when its all can tell it a child who just wants to be around horses,not every child is lucky enough to have a pony or a friend with one.

Leanne
28-May-10, 10:04
Hi, thats a bit harsh when its all can tell it a child who just wants to be around horses,not every child is lucky enough to have a pony or a friend with one.

I was trying to help her out - it's a very valid question :( There is very little info in the first post.

Puppygirl - my two are still babies so can't be ridden yet :( I hope you find someone - I have been just where you are when I was a child. You have to be resourceful but you will get there :)

chaz
28-May-10, 10:35
I was trying to help her out - it's a very valid question :( There is very little info in the first post.

Puppygirl - my two are still babies so can't be ridden yet :( I hope you find someone - I have been just where you are when I was a child. You have to be resourceful but you will get there :)

hi, i agree its a valid question,i am very saftey aware even with my own 5yr old daughter who never even sits on her pony without a hat and body protector. Sorry i thought it was plain to see it was a younger person who may take your genuine questions as off putting, in the way they were put across.Its mabe just a parent thing the ability to know roughly what age a child is by how they word things lol

minigrumpy
29-May-10, 20:25
hi im puppygirls sister , dose any1 have a horse that i could see and help you with coz my sis goes with her friends to 1 and they leave me :lol:
but if you live near thurso or waydale my sis will show me were to go plz reply if you will let me ride your horse and help you do things
(just on weekends)
thanks
kyraahh x
Hope you find it are u 10 if so we r same age =] i love horses too can you tell me if yah find some

minigrumpy
02-Jun-10, 20:49
[quote=minigrumpy;714266]Hope you find it