PDA

View Full Version : Jektec

colingel
26-May-10, 20:12
Just moved offices, week with next to no broadband,phone not diverted,and much more grief(thanks Bt).Anyway called Gordon @ Jektec he came out yesterday broadband up and running computers talking to each other we are moving forward again.
Anyway must reccomend Gordon.

upolian
26-May-10, 20:16
Just moved offices, week with next to no broadband,phone not diverted,and much more grief(thanks Bt).Anyway called Gordon @ Jektec he came out yesterday broadband up and running computers talking to each other we are moving forward again.
Anyway must reccomend Gordon.

i'll second that.top guy top work :)

mi16
01-Jun-10, 16:26
I will second that, had PC probs and used some cowboy in Watten however it was worse than ever, one quick phonecall to Gordon at Jektec though and a wee while in his Scrabster workshop and it was as good as new.
No thanks to the cowboy though who shall remain nameless.

upolian
01-Jun-10, 17:02
I will second that, had PC probs and used some cowboy in Watten however it was worse than ever, one quick phonecall to Gordon at Jektec though and a wee while in his Scrabster workshop and it was as good as new.
No thanks to the cowboy though who shall remain nameless.

Theres only 1person in watten who fixes them [lol]

mi16
01-Jun-10, 19:47
That may or may not be the case, I am mentioning no names.
I am not fond of being lassoed
:)

Tugmistress
01-Jun-10, 20:07
No idea what the guys name is but had a great yarn with the bloke at jektec the other day when i needed some RJ11's and he sorted me out no problem :) easy to get on with and very helpful!

upolian
01-Jun-10, 20:10
That may or may not be the case, I am mentioning no names.
I am not fond of being lassoed
:)

Say no more then obvious who it is though:lol: