PDA

View Full Version : There is no justice

Julia
26-May-10, 10:57
Just found out today that the person who assaulted me last September was only fined even though she was charged with assaulting me and breach of the peace, she caused my family a lot of suffering and upset my children, what justice is that AND she's a repeat offender!!! She's previously assaulted a police officer and already been fined a few years ago. Why do these folk keep getting off so lightly??

John Little
26-May-10, 11:27
Because society has lost its sense of shame.

The Angel Of Death
26-May-10, 11:32
Vigilante mode on

All you need is a stick few nails in the top of said stick and a balaclava and your all sorted

;)

But joking aside when it cimes to crimes and all that most people get away with murder these days more of less begs the question why actually bothere reporting anything for nothing to get done about it ?

Bartlett Boy
26-May-10, 16:08
that is justice at its best you hear about things like this all the time makes your blood boil . the pain and anguish family have to endure because of failing justice systems its disgusting i can canot comment personaly as i have just read this post but on the other hand i think its wrong

im behind you
26-May-10, 17:45
you cant be that botherd by it. by the time you have the brass neck to write about it on this with your own picture of who you are at the top. i take it you must be looking for more trouble.

EDDIE
26-May-10, 17:50
sometimes the old ways are the best ways bring back public birching

trix
26-May-10, 18:31
julia, i could go on an on aboot 'e whole in-justice system....i really feel for ye an i know exactly what yer goin thro, i really, really do :(

what i will say is this....i hev ma health, i hev ma friends, a couple o' really cool jobs, a car, ma own hoose....am goin til america for a holiday, paid for by a friend who love's 'e bon's ofa me....i hev 'e love an respect o' ma faimily.

any unjustice that is comin ma way....(an it IS comin) i can deal wi'ed cos o' all o' 'e above.

rise above'ed julia, dina let it spile yer day. ye hev more goin on in yer life than these people will ever even come close til understandin.

karma, ma friend will always, always balance things oot ;)

as for 'e in-justice system - :roll: diabolical....enough til make ye seik!! a complete joke.

its them that came fie 'e gutter julia....an its them that'l go back til 'e gutter.

rant far fie over.....

Invisible
26-May-10, 19:14
Justice is a myth. Reported scratched car and saw who dunnit, but no apparently its not good enough. Reported fraudulent money and know who dunnit but no apparently its not good enough.

I know its nothing as severe as your ordeal Julia. I say an eye for an eye!

pegasus
26-May-10, 19:14
you cant be that botherd by it. by the time you have the brass neck to write about it on this with your own picture of who you are at the top. i take it you must be looking for more trouble.
are you saying she was "looking for trouble " the 1st time she was assaulted? are you related top the assailant?

cuddlepop
26-May-10, 19:44
Believe in Karma,Julia it alwas delivers "justice".

Dont get angry,your better than that.:D

Gronnuck
26-May-10, 19:55

I take it by your post that you have no sympathy for the victim and their right to justice!

You seem to think she has no right to air her opinion or to complain. So you may think it's OK to cause mayhem in other people's lives!

If that's the sort of society you want to live in you're probably as sick as the perpetrator of the assault! [disgust]

trix
26-May-10, 20:04

who is 'iss...tit?? :roll:

upolian
26-May-10, 20:13
who is 'iss...tit?? :roll:

Best poster on here TRIX!!!

barmar62
26-May-10, 20:29
You live in Caithness and expect justice?
Your in the wrong place!

Bazeye
26-May-10, 20:33
You live in Caithness and expect justice?
Your in the wrong place!

Wrong country as well.

dozy
26-May-10, 20:43
I got my car keyed ,£1400 worth of damage .I caught the kid doing it ,told his mother and the police .He went up in front of the Childrens Panel and was told to "behave" and because it was a one parent family i would never see any money for the repairs ...The Council did move the family after tons of complaints ,and would you believe it .They got a house 4 doors down from us .....sad or what ..

Bazeye
26-May-10, 20:47
I got my car keyed ,£1400 worth of damage .I caught i kid doing it ,told his mother and the police .He went up in front of the Childrens Panel and was told to "behave" and because it was a one parent family i would never see any money for the repairs ...The Council did move the family after tons of complaints ,and would you believe it .They got a house 4 doors down from us .....sad or what ..

Wait until its dark.

pegasus
26-May-10, 23:57
Why do these folk keep getting off so lightly??

The right of victims doesnt exist. The judcail system is not bothered about the victims truama (sp) No matter if the perpetrater get their just deserts, (doesn't happen that often) this doesnt negate the original violence suffered by the perpetrater. The law needs reformed, it's dreadful that the victim has to feel punished more than the perpetrator. Infuriating, but trix is right look over and above it all. A coleague of my OH used to say, "dont get mad get even!" i never agreed with this mindset. You dont want to end up like them. Your happiness, dignity and self respect are worth much more. Countless victims feel like you do. [disgust]

pegasus
27-May-10, 00:06
i hev 'e love an respect o' ma faimily.

You couldn't ask for more!

karma, ma friend will always, always balance things oot ;)

"As you sow so also shall you reap."

Pretty Peggy x

silverlady
27-May-10, 09:35
People, aren't there always two sides to every story? I think it IS unfair, however, to drag this sort of thing through public forums, to gain support and to create more bad feeling.. I bellieve this was also paraded on Facebook for the comsumption of even more folks who probably don't know the whole story. This is tantamount to bullying. So....whilst I can sympathise with anyone who is assaulted, I think one should behave in a civilised and mature manner and keep the dignity. Julia, if you have the courage of your convictions, complain to the courts, not on here to folks who don't know the circumstances.

_Ju_
27-May-10, 10:28

:lol:I have tried, but no, still can't quite understand what you are trying to say. Whatever it is, I think it confirms your screen name. As in hiding behind people/things so as never to be in the front line. ;)

BRIE
27-May-10, 14:51
I know exactly what you mean Julia!!
Few years back my ex boyfriend broke into my house in middle of night & assaulted me, he was given a restraining order until he appeared in court which he breached twice!, he was then given a fine for £300, £150 of it was compensation & the restraining order was dropped. I complained & was told if i wanted a restraining order against him id have to pay which was around £400! I say justice stinks![evil]

pegasus
27-May-10, 15:51
People, aren't there always two sides to every story? I think it IS unfair,

yes, there is, but the perpetrater never ever speaks out. he/she/they hide behind closed doors and remain silent about their crimes. if the victim feels the need to speak out why not? if they still feel aggrieved having a voice isstill important to them. It wasnt private in a public court so how can Julia be airing dirty laundry on here? she mentiond no names.

catran
27-May-10, 20:52
yes, there is, but the perpetrater never ever speaks out. he/she/they hide behind closed doors and remain silent about their crimes. if the victim feels the need to speak out why not? if they still feel aggrieved having a voice isstill important to them. It wasnt private in a public court so how can Julia be airing dirty laundry on here? she mentiond no names.

Oh so true, agree wholeheartedly with you Julia, no justice in this day and age, no matter what just rise above the scum of this county which is getting worse on a daily basis and I do not even know you.

silverlady
27-May-10, 21:33
Oh so true, agree wholeheartedly with you Julia, no justice in this day and age, no matter what just rise above the scum of this county which is getting worse on a daily basis and I do not even know you.

So,...do you know the other party?? How can you judge somebody to be "scum" if you do not know all the circumstances and are just believing the only side of the story that you have heard?

catran
27-May-10, 22:15
So,...do you know the other party?? How can you judge somebody to be "scum" if you do not know all the circumstances and are just believing the only side of the story that you have heard?

No I do not know either or but if the court has a conviction, well???????????so what is the problem all Julia commented upon was whatever , just advised her to hold her head up high and ignore the scum, so no problem as far as I am concerned.

trix
27-May-10, 22:55
silverlady...i see what tree yer barkin up...really i do. am so no patrionising ye ifanow...i still think ye are a bit oot o' order tho.

diplomatic, aye. oot o' order.....aye.

exactly same opinion i hev o' 'e british justice system really.

justice o' 'e peace............ma ass!!!!!!

trix
28-May-10, 16:45
Why do these folk keep getting off so lightly??

perhaps they are police informers julia....

Gleber2
28-May-10, 16:48
perhaps they are police informers julia....
Indeed!!!!