PDA

View Full Version : stallions

madman
25-May-10, 12:37
does anyone what stallions stand up here?preferably of the sport horse kind not cobs as for 17hh ish mare and very fussy owner;)

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
25-May-10, 13:36
Elaine Robertson has TB Stallion

Gill shepherd at Quoys has QH I think and Cremollo I think .....if that's how you spell it.... yikes...sorry Gill....

madman
25-May-10, 14:08
the tb sounds tempting do you have her number?

donnick
25-May-10, 18:47
my friend has a wonderful welsh sec D stallion with great action and a temperament to die for .she already has had some stock from him this year and also has a few yearling from him for you to see what he produces .he has covered larger mares so this is not a problem for him .her mobile no is 07712580248 her name is Tina you can see pictures on here under Robertson in pet section

Commore
25-May-10, 19:26
Clydesdales?

madman
25-May-10, 20:57
definately no to a clydesdale as she already has height and a good amount of bone my 2 previous foals have been by an irish draught who is showjumping bred as she is so perhaps go with a tb this time to be 3/4 tb 1/4 id?oh decisions decisions the welshie is gorgeous but not for her i toldyou i was fussyLOL:lol:

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
25-May-10, 21:56
my friend has a wonderful welsh sec D stallion with great action and a temperament to die for .she already has had some stock from him this year and also has a few yearling from him for you to see what he produces .he has covered larger mares so this is not a problem for him .her mobile no is 07712580248 her name is Tina you can see pictures on here under Robertson in pet section

PS - I would have recommended this very stallion - but thought maybe section D mgiht have been "too cobby" or small as requested in the opening post...but also highly recommend this stallion and it's owner :-)