PDA

View Full Version : The Lighthouse & John Goldie

Moira
24-May-10, 22:20
We had a great night at the Lighthouse last night, thanks to our impeccable hosts, John and Isaac. The wee guy on the drums in the first half was amazing!

I wasn't looking forward to the second half much - it's more hubby's scene than mine. What can I say? Excellent stuff from John Goldie - his talent and his banter was enjoyed by us both.

Good for you in keeping the local music scene alive and securing the world-wide talents to come play North of the Ord.

Your venue is unique though last night it was swathed in mist. It was still pretty amazing when I walked up to the carpark and the Viewpoint during the break. The mist had cleared a bit by then.

All best to you both, until the next time..... :D

Gleber2
24-May-10, 23:57
Thanks for your kind words, Moira, I am glad you enjoyed the night. John Goldie was brilliant.
The young drummer was Jack Macphee.

Moira
25-May-10, 00:11
Ah yes, Jack, I remember now. He was sitting behind us for most of the first half. I loved his hat and his talent was there for all to see and enjoy. He was a true star! :)

Ta for reminding me of the name Gleber2.

loganbiffy
25-May-10, 14:02
Dang. I was wanting to make it up to this show but was working. Hopefully next time.
Glad it was a successful night :)