PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Ferguson and Andrew Windsor aka Andrew Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg

Anfield
24-May-10, 14:24
What I find strange about this sordid little scam:
This is obviously not the first time that Sarah Ferguson has asked for money for favours, as how else would the N.O.T.W. have been so well prepared for it.

"..Ferguson was also adamant that Prince Andrew had no knowledge of the meeting or of the deal and was in no way involved. She described him as always acting with “complete integrity”. She insisted that the Prince was “whiter than white” but she also claimed to have discussed her plans with him..."

Is this not a bit contradictory? Just what did she discuss with "Airmiles Andy"?

Phill
24-May-10, 14:37
This is a good one coming from that last bastion of Truth & Justice, the News of the World.

A honeytrap, what a sound basis for factual reporting.

Dangle half a million in front of me and I'll tell you I can open doors to Prince Andrew.

Amy-Winehouse
24-May-10, 14:38
What I find amazing about all this is that you read the News of the world [lol]
Cant quite believe that tbh... Back to the Royals, aye shes dodgy alright- Its a wonder she wasnt popped off after her affair with the toe job

Anfield
24-May-10, 14:45
Cant quite believe that tbh... Back to the Royals, aye shes dodgy alright- Its a wonder she wasnt popped off after her affair with the toe job

Me read the NOTW? I would sooner read an Everton FC programme

Andfield
24-May-10, 14:47
The Sarah one is a whore from way back - I would not be surprised if she is another Scouser [lol]

The Pepsi Challenge
24-May-10, 15:44
The Sarah one is a whore from way back - I would not be surprised if she is another Scouser [lol]

Got to give credit to a poster who sets up an account purely to antagonise another poster with a similar name. Anfield must feel flattered. Practically the equivalent of kicking a dead cat up a street in order to get a laugh out of someone. Well done.

Andfield
24-May-10, 15:57
Now Poopsi, your statement is totally incorrect.
As a native of Liverpool, and a proud Scouser to boot, I am merely enjoying some bandinage with another of my countrymen.
If you do not enjoy Scouse humour then perhaps you should get out more. :D

Bazeye
24-May-10, 17:51
As a native of Liverpool, and a proud Scouser to boot, I am merely enjoying some bandinage with another of my countrymen.

So you can go round and rob his house?

sandyr1
24-May-10, 19:54

Let me tell you...You don't need to read the NOTW. It is Int'l headlines around the World. And she appeared last nite in the States to receive an award. More Huge Headlines/ The whole World appears to be nuts./ Celebrating a person like her!

George Brims
24-May-10, 19:59
She reminds me of a girl that used to hang about the student union when I was in Uni. One of the green welly brigade. A mate of mine summed her up as "all teeth, and hips built for opening bazaars".

Amy-Winehouse
24-May-10, 20:03
Let me tell you...You don't need to read the NOTW. It is Int'l headlines around the World. And she appeared last nite in the States to receive an award. More Huge Headlines/ The whole World appears to be nuts./ Celebrating a person like her!

Award for what exactly ? Not business surely?

Anfield
24-May-10, 20:04
She reminds me of a girl that used to hang about the student union when I was in Uni. One of the green welly brigade. A mate of mine summed her up as "all teeth, and hips built for opening bazaars".

Do you mind, I married her!

Andfield
24-May-10, 20:32
So you can go round and rob his house?

Are there racist undertones in that remark [lol]

The Pepsi Challenge
25-May-10, 09:23

A native of Liverpool? Aye right, Ringo. Your card's marked. :)

northener
25-May-10, 09:36
Andrew Windsor aka Andrew Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg

:eek:

Just how many breweries does this guy own?

Funny that half of his name is the same as a German destroyer (Zerstorer Schleswig Holstien) that we used to end up alongside of quite a bit. Those boys could drink......

Back on topic.

She's a thick muppet for falling for it and they're guilty of pointless entrapment.

And for half a million quid I'd have said the same......

The Angel Of Death
25-May-10, 10:11
When it comes to royalty the russians had the best idea i think

Waste of time and money the lot of them are put the purse they all get in a year towards soemthing else schools hospitals etc

Anfield
25-May-10, 11:24
Andrew Windsor aka Andrew Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg

:eek:

Just how many breweries does this guy own?

With the "Booze Brothers" as nephews he needs to own a few

sandyr1
25-May-10, 14:55
Award for what exactly ? Not business surely?

She flew to Hollywood, CA and accpeted a Philanthropic Achievement award for working with Children! On stage she joked about it being a Tough few days. I think the woman knows no shame....and now they are saying she will surely recover from her latest...Gaff!!! Aghhhhhhhhhhh

George Brims
25-May-10, 17:00
Do you mind, I married her!

Good for you. Saved some other poor bloke.:)