Won the Portugese league , Cup
Uefa Cup :D
Champions League

With Chelsea he won the league cup
premier league twice
Fa cup ???

Internazionale
Italian Leagues, Italian cups
Champions league, this season it concluded the treble, a first for any Italian team .

Next season it might be Real Madrid- just where does the special one end ??

I am a fan, even if he could be a bit more sensitive at times, he is special

thoughts....

Anfield
24-May-10, 11:01
Just how good is Jose Mourinhio ???

Next season it might be Real Madrid- just where does the special one end ??

I am a fan, even if he could be a bit more sensitive at times, he is special

thoughts....

Succesful yes, but would you want to watch that type of football every week?
The Bayern v Milan CL final was the most boring one ( two well taken goals aside) have watched since Steau(?) Bucharest played 11 men behind the ball against Barcelona for 120 minutes, and won on penalties.

Bayern seemed to have one tactic, get ball to Robben, let him make a dash for penalty area and then for him to fall over as soon as anyone got within a yard of him.
He showed that compared to him, Rooney, Gerrard, Ronaldo etc are not in the same league when it comes to diving

Real Madrid fans are in for a real culture shock if Mouriniho is to be the new manager of their famed "Galacticos"

Amy-Winehouse
24-May-10, 14:24
I didnt watch the game on Sat night , I agreed to help someone out earlier in the week , we had the radio on but its not quite the same as watching the game.

I couldve predicted it would be a dull game, in fact I did :) But Jose`s teams have all been like that , defensive but very very effective, hence the silverware . And I do agree with you about Madrid, they like to win in style & I dont see that being on show with him as boss- then again will he be left in peace to work without Perez sticking his neb in every 5 minutes & Raul sticking a knife in his back.....