PDA

View Full Version : Fathers Day - any suggestions

mccaugm
12-Jun-06, 21:49
I's fathers day this weekend...has anyone got any ideas for the "Wicker who has most things!"?:eek:

landmarker
12-Jun-06, 21:52
How old is he and what's he into?

Ricco
12-Jun-06, 22:05
I's fathers day this weekend...has anyone got any ideas for the "Wicker who has most things!"?:eek:

Special meal at your local Tandoori wouldn't go amiss. If I had kids that is what I would want. ;)

mccaugm
12-Jun-06, 22:22
Special meal at your local Tandoori wouldn't go amiss. If I had kids that is what I would want. ;)

Not a bad idea, he loves curry, his kids (when they behave), computer games and movies.

Ricco
12-Jun-06, 22:30
Not a bad idea, he loves curry, his kids (when they behave), computer games and movies.

Excellent! Dress the kids up as little waiters, get in a smashing takeaway and some Cobra beer, rent a Bollywood movie and play the new X-box game 'Death on the Ganges'. :lol:

landmarker
12-Jun-06, 23:15
Excellent! Dress the kids up as little waiters, get in a smashing takeaway and some Cobra beer, rent a Bollywood movie and play the new X-box game 'Death on the Ganges'. :lol:

This list would ensure she'd not be around next fathers day.
I'd bbe languishing in Strangeways &
thinkin' 'where did I go wong'
Dont mention the chinese.

pedromcgrory
13-Jun-06, 00:26
ive got 1 idea how about change the law so fathers on fathers day can actyually see there kids ,its a sods law because im female its a right i bring the kids up ,think its high time us males were respected more ,i was close to my kids till oldest was 4 years and still am through fone etc and when they come up or i visit which is no where near enough ,then its up to ex wife where she wants to live, i guess another part of being female right ,500 miles away etc so i can roughley see my kids 3 to 4 times a year because im male ,dosent make sence to me ,ud be better be born a female the way i feel about the law ?

angela5
13-Jun-06, 09:01
ive got 1 idea how about change the law so fathers on fathers day can actyually see there kids ,its a sods law because im female its a right i bring the kids up ,think its high time us males were respected more ,i was close to my kids till oldest was 4 years and still am through fone etc and when they come up or i visit which is no where near enough ,then its up to ex wife where she wants to live, i guess another part of being female right ,500 miles away etc so i can roughley see my kids 3 to 4 times a year because im male ,dosent make sence to me ,ud be better be born a female the way i feel about the law ?

Sorry to hear that, this seems to be the case with a lot of father's. Can't you gain more access through the courts.?

mccaugm
13-Jun-06, 09:22

Really sorry to hear that. Do your kids have a computer you could always set up a webcam so you can chat to them. I know its not the same as seeing them.

janette
13-Jun-06, 09:25

A spade and a fork for the garden, plus a few shrubs. Good exercise, outdoors and if he's really makes a good job give him a can of lager as a special reward

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ann
13-Jun-06, 10:37

My father likes getting flying vouchers from Far North Aviation at Wick Airport and he can take two others with him when he goes. Great experience and you can pick your route!

http://www.farnorthaviation.co.uk/

Cheers,
Ann

dunderheed
13-Jun-06, 10:51
*this year i am looking to get the new stranglers greatest hits dvd or some of my albums (vynl) bought on cd for me(specifically "the clash" lodons calling.)*

failing that i will be happy with the homemade cards my to rugrats will make me.

*inserted incase my wife happens to read this thread!!;)

melted_wellie
13-Jun-06, 12:25
A spade and a fork for the garden, plus a few shrubs. Good exercise, outdoors and if he's really makes a good job give him a can of lager as a special reward

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!gosh,you know how to treat a man!

Billy Boy
13-Jun-06, 14:00
lol, some peace and quiet to watch the footie will do me just fine,:roll: