PDA

View Full Version : poops....

trix
23-May-10, 16:55
so, i wis sittin in ma pals last nite, rakin for somethin in ma bottomless bag....an i pulled oot a poop :eek: (wi ma bare han's) eeewwwugh!!!

lek a little wee, hard dry aine. aboot 'e size o' ma thumb. a dowgies aine.....am assumin!

so while ma pal wis rollin aboot hes floer laughin at me, i wis disposin o' 'e poop an rackin ma brains...how did a poop get in ma bag??

then i mynt. on friday nite when we went back til ma hoose for a party, i couldna find ma keys. so, (bit worse for wear) typical burd....empties all ma bag stuff oot on 'e groond, got ma keys an then threw everythin back in....includin a poop [lol]

its goin til take a while til live 'at aine doon!!!

obviously everthin in ma bag is now contaminated so its all bin thrown oot, includin ma brand new lipgloss that cost 14 kwid!! :mad:

John Little
23-May-10, 16:59
LOLOLOLL!!!

ARGH!! When I stop laughing - ho!!!! My sides hurt...

You really are a breath of fresh air Trix! Thankyou!

octane
23-May-10, 17:09
That is absolute class, from now on you shall be known as

TurdBurglar :lol:

http://certifiedturdburglars.com/images/turd.jpg

http://bagvanity.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/germs-designer-handbag.jpg

Tubthumper
23-May-10, 17:16
Oor Trixie is a classy burd
That much is obvious
Although she posts wi’ funny wurds
And some folk tak’ the pus
Oot wi’ her pals ‘e ither nicht
She had a head o’ steam
But what was lurking in her bag
Right oot a nightmare dreeeeeeam –ah..

Trixie carries poop in her bag
Poop in her bag
Poop in her bag
Trixie carries poop in her baaaaaag
A dried-up foosty turd

It’s mebbe part o’ witchcraft tricks
Component o’ a spell
An aged chobbie dried, preserved
Wi’ slightly eggy smell
Noo dinna gie her any cheek
She’s into witchy tricks
It’s hubble, bubble, toilet trouble
Richt inside yer breeeeeeeeks….

Poop in her bag
Poop in her bag
She’ll put a spell on ye!

Where dis she get her witch supplies
Witch shop’s the one for gear
A cauldron and a broomstick for
To fly o’er Week, cause fear
When Trixie flies above the toon
The Weekers hide in bed
Nae ash-cloud will deter her swoop
Drop turd upon yir heeeeeead...

Poop in her bag
Poop in her bag
She’ll drop ’id right on ye!

Bobinovich
23-May-10, 17:21
Oh am so ROFLMAO at the story and PMSL at Tub's verse - thanks guys :lol:

ShelleyCowie
23-May-10, 18:02
PMSL!!!!!!! Sorry trix but thats hilarious! Just read it out til my OH too and he thought it was pretty darn funny!

Never heard o that happenin before!!!!!!! [lol] [lol] [lol]

ducati
23-May-10, 18:12
Maybe this is the Hand Held chobbie Blarney needed at Portgower? :eek:

Thumper
23-May-10, 18:18
OMG Trix-it could only happen to you!lmao x

floyed
23-May-10, 18:18
HAHAHHAHAHHAA i thought i was the one that was drunk:lol::lol: Shame about the lippy tho:-(

sassylass
23-May-10, 18:30
LMAO bet the look on your face was priceless, this is too funny!

p.s. tubthumper, you should publish a book of your poems

upolian
23-May-10, 18:32
Trix your post's are amazing,iam literally LOL'IN at this!!:lol:

The Drunken Duck
23-May-10, 18:33
Was it white Trix ?? .. Just curious, because you just don't see white dog poo these days anymore.

Great story though, I knew women kept all sorts of stuff in their handbags but that's a new one on me !!

ducati
23-May-10, 18:35
Oor Trixie is a classy burd

Although she posts wi’ funny wurds

Look, I'm no poetry crittic (but I know what I like) but I have to take issue with the missed opportunity :roll:

Sage
23-May-10, 18:52
OMG that's so funny! :lol:

Sorry about the lippy tho Trix :(

Liz
23-May-10, 19:00
Oh Trix that is brilliant!!!!!!!!:lol::lol: Good job it had dried out.

Tubthumper your poem is great.:D

DeHaviLand
23-May-10, 20:17
OMG, cant believe this is the first thread I read after arriving home from the pub. Trix lass, you rock! Best laugh I've had since the last one. :lol::lol:

DeHaviLand
23-May-10, 20:18
LMAO bet the look on your face was priceless, this is too funny!

p.s. tubthumper, you should publish a book of your poems

Agreed, I'd buy that one.

Venture
23-May-10, 20:45
Trix, talk about priceless. That post has to be the funniest on the org for a long time. Best laugh I've had in ages. [lol]

teenybash
23-May-10, 20:52
My sides are aching as I have laughed so hard................the very thought will keep me in stitches for days to come.............[lol]

Dadie
23-May-10, 20:55
And I thought I was bad[lol]
I forgot about a used nappy in my bag overnight...:lol:

shamrock2007
23-May-10, 21:16
Thats classic Trix you really cheered me up on a boring Sunday! :lol:

jings00
23-May-10, 21:49
lol lol lol
class!!

joxville
23-May-10, 22:21
Brilliant, best laugh I've had all weekend. [lol]

donnick
23-May-10, 23:52
:lol: made me nearly wet my self as it reminded me of the time i was walking my 2 dogs on the beach picking up stones and throwing them into the sea for the dogs when i saw a lovely round 1 great for skimming but turned out when i picked it up that it was a soft stone and squidgy one oops :lol: had to laugh but at least i had plenty of water to clean me hands in

Happy Guy
23-May-10, 23:56
Was it white Trix ?? .. Just curious, because you just don't see white dog poo these days anymore.

Great story though, I knew women kept all sorts of stuff in their handbags but that's a new one on me !!
Oh I hadn't thought about white doggie doos for ages - yes used to see them all the time. When I was little I thought the white ones were done by those little white Scottie Dogs

Margaret M.
24-May-10, 00:02
LOL, Trix, you are a riot! Over in the Photography section, they pick the best photo each month and the winner gets a lovely canvas of their winning photo. I nominate your post for Post of the Month. We could frame the chobbie and Tub's poem all in one frame for your prize. :D

jock leith
24-May-10, 00:07
[quote=trix;711013]so, i wis sittin in ma pals last nite, rakin for somethin in ma bottomless bag....an i pulled oot a poop :eek: (wi ma bare han's) eeewwwugh!!!

lek a little wee, hard dry aine. aboot 'e size o' ma thumb. a dowgies aine.....am assumin!

so while ma pal wis rollin aboot hes floer laughin at me, i wis disposin o' 'e poop an rackin ma brains...how did a poop get in ma bag??

then i mynt. on friday nite when we went back til ma hoose for a party, i couldna find ma keys. so, (bit worse for wear) typical burd....empties all ma bag stuff oot on 'e groond, got ma keys an then threw everythin back in....includin a poop [lol]

I take it that your dog must be a SHIH TZU[lol] or you have spilled some Maltessers in your handbag

lynne duncan
24-May-10, 10:36
oh bless you trix
there are some that grump on here but i also second you for the best post in ages, after i pick myself up off the floor

lelebo
24-May-10, 13:32
hahahahahahahah - if only there were more posts like this on the org - lmao - I can just see your face xxx

crashbandicoot1979
24-May-10, 14:35
One of the funniest posts I've read in a long time, absolute class! Thanks Trix!!!!!!!!!

trix
24-May-10, 17:32
gled ye's all got a laugh oot o'ed.....ma fyce wis a picture, i can tell ye!! [lol]

even though iv bin in 'e shower aboot 3 times since then, an washed ma han's, lek a hun'er times....i still feel skwurmy when i eit food wi' ma han's.

ah choost cana get oer'ed :mad:

bit o' long term psychological damage wis caused, me thinks :lol:

an thanks til ivryone who gave me guid rep...i wisna expectin any!

scorrie
24-May-10, 17:37
an thanks til ivryone who gave me guid rep...i wisna expectin any!

You know what they say. "A turd in the hand (bag) is worth two in e' hoose"

George Brims
24-May-10, 19:04
I always wondered about the contents of a woman's handbag. Now I wish I didn't know.