PDA

View Full Version : Gardens

porshiepoo
23-May-10, 16:13
Does anyone know of any private gardens that open to the public in the Caithness area?

Scunner
23-May-10, 21:26
Dunnet have gardens ope later this year. Maybe some of the gardeners on here might let you have a look at their garden

Kenn
23-May-10, 21:53
Sandside opens but not sure of the dates.

jings00
24-May-10, 14:13
Castle o Mey

porshiepoo
24-May-10, 15:48
Thank you for those.
I've done some digging on tinternet and I've managed to find details for those gardens with some opening times.
I'm just clarifying the opening times and hopefully I'll get to wander some gardens this year. :)

I soooooo wanted to go to Chelsea this year or even Gardeners world live, ah well maybe next year. :)

Blarney
15-Jun-10, 21:56
Thank you for those.
I've done some digging on tinternet and I've managed to find details for those gardens with some opening times.
I'm just clarifying the opening times and hopefully I'll get to wander some gardens this year. :)

I soooooo wanted to go to Chelsea this year or even Gardeners world live, ah well maybe next year. :)
There is usually a list of the gardens and when they are open in the Groat diary bit every week. I like a wander round them too but it just makes me mad that I can't get mine up to the same standard :D

Mil
15-Jun-10, 23:18
There should be a leaflet on all the gardens open under Scotland's Gardens Scheme in all Garden Centres and Garden Shops.