PDA

View Full Version : dont yah just love

donnick
23-May-10, 11:00
dont yah just love lieing back in a long field of grass listening to the sky larks twittering and the Dunnet fog horn blasting ahhh blisss .......:lol:

upolian
23-May-10, 11:02
Cant say ive tried it,but it has got to beat a bad hangover [lol]

donnick
23-May-10, 11:04
Maybe not best to try the 2 together :lol: but any field will do just watch oot for the ones that are getting plough :lol:

Lavenderblue2
23-May-10, 14:27
Cant say ive tried it,but it has got to beat a bad hangover

Oh dear, what can I say Upolian... self inflicted wounds.:roll: Lying out in a field is bound to help though.

[quote=donnick;710843] Skylarks and Curlews, music to the ears Donnick. I had a Chaffinch singing it's heart out in my garden all day Friday, it was lovely too.

upolian
23-May-10, 14:40
Oh dear, what can I say Upolian... self inflicted wounds.:roll: Lying out in a field is bound to help though.

[quote=donnick;710843] Skylarks and Curlews, music to the ears Donnick. I had a Chaffinch singing it's heart out in my garden all day Friday, it was lovely too.

I thought my coca cola was tasting rather strong...i had my suspicions when i bounced of a wall and said sorry to a door:roll:[lol]

Kodiak
23-May-10, 16:00
dont yah just love lieing back in a long field of grass listening to the sky larks twittering and the Dunnet fog horn blasting ahhh blisss .......:lol:

Except that all Fog Horns have been turned off since 1998 by the order of ILA.

Lavenderblue2
23-May-10, 16:35
[quote=Lavenderblue2;710921]Oh dear, what can I say Upolian... self inflicted wounds.:roll: Lying out in a field is bound to help though.

I thought my coca cola was tasting rather strong...i had my suspicions when i bounced of a wall and said sorry to a door:roll:

Ha ha, Upolian, at least you were polite, hope you're feeling better now.:)

ducati
23-May-10, 18:26

Do yah mean a field of long grass or are you fussy about the shape?

I agree, any shape :lol:

donnick
23-May-10, 23:40
Except that all Fog Horns have been turned off since 1998 by the order of ILA.
well i can asure u that Dnnet head was blasting this moring loud and clear and yes its gotta be a long field :lol: well spotted