PDA

View Full Version : Ac/dc

Boozeburglar
23-May-10, 02:45
Just watching Guitar Heroes from earlier on BBC.

Problem Child.

You can all go and wash yer fandangos.

No-one kicks butt like the Young bros.

Period, as the dumb ass Yanks say.

Squeal Bon.

Metalattakk
23-May-10, 02:53
I've got the whole of that gig on file somewhere. It's rough 'n' ready and classically brilliant AC/DC.

Boozeburglar
23-May-10, 03:07
There is no such thing as classically brilliant AC/DC you ponce.

Because they are made of immovable rock force!

I remember like it was yesterday when we lost Bon, I was hesitant about staying for them at Donington 1984 because I had to get back to my auntie's house before too late.

I thought they would be nothing without Bon, but I was so wrong.

:)

Metalattakk
23-May-10, 03:12
*sigh*

*it's too late to rise to the bait*

;)

Boozeburglar
23-May-10, 03:19
I am not baiting. This is all real.

brandy
23-May-10, 03:21
you old people *giggles* i remember AC/DC they were cool when i was a kid *winks* not heard them in years though..

Metalattakk
23-May-10, 03:30
you old people *giggles* i remember AC/DC they were cool when i was a kid *winks* not heard them in years though..

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z55/Metalattakk/Facepalmjesus-facepalm-facepalm.jpg

The Drunken Duck
23-May-10, 08:47
AC/DC are legends. And they are still cool, because they never stopped. Still packing out stadiums after decades in the business. Still making great tunes like they always have.

When you look at the crap in the charts these days it isn't hard to see why though. How many of those artists will be around in two years let alone twenty ??

Rock on Lads.

LMS
23-May-10, 09:27
I have been to many concerts (Bon Jovi, Steve Earle, Bryan Adams etc.) but they are all piddle poor in comparison to AC/DC. I wouldn't bother crossing the Ord to see anyone else now that I have seen AC/DC twice. They were absolutely fantastic live and I can't wait to see them again.

ducati
23-May-10, 09:50
I can take em or leave em ;)

mrlennie
23-May-10, 10:11
I was wondering why ive been singing back in black all morning its because i read this thread title yesterday...Damn you subliminal messagesssss!!!!

LMS
23-May-10, 11:21
Brian Johnson on Top Gear this week.

Anfield
24-May-10, 11:41

Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton, Ritchie Blackmore, Rory Gallacher, David Gilmour, Albert Lee, Alvin Lee, Pete Townsend

And these are just British ones.

The Drunken Duck
24-May-10, 11:59

Problem Child.

You can all go and wash yer fandangos.

Period, as the dumb ass Yanks say.

Squeal Bon.

Hell Yeah.

Back in Black is the second highest selling album in history, and the highest by a band. The only album to sell more was Thriller.

Opinions vary but album sales speak for themselves.