PDA

View Full Version : Twilight Eclipse

nicnak
22-May-10, 14:49
Ok I know some folk are gonna knock this but I am sooo excited, My wonderful hubby booked me tickets to go and see the preview on the 2nd July! who else is going?

ShelleyCowie
22-May-10, 14:52
I soooooooooooooooooo badly want to go! :(

I <3 Twilight!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy-Winehouse
22-May-10, 14:57
I didnt think it was untill the 9th ?

nicnak
22-May-10, 15:02
Nope just double checked, def Midnight on the 2nd July, we should make it an orgers Vampire night out lol

Cinders392
22-May-10, 16:14
yeah we're going to midnight showing, not my partner but 2 team jacobs and one team edward! LOL

telfordstar
22-May-10, 18:25
I'm so excited to see this I really can't wait!! When is it out in cinemas I thought it was 30th June! I'm defo a huge team Edward!!

trix
22-May-10, 19:31
i choost want til be a vampire :D

ShelleyCowie
22-May-10, 19:40
i choost want til be a vampire :D

And i want to be Mrs Cullen!!!!!!! lol

trix
22-May-10, 19:47
And i want to be Mrs Cullen!!!!!!! lol

aye, his mam wis nice too - only keryin on!! :lol: :Razz

i love jacob....see his body!!!! :eek:

ShelleyCowie
22-May-10, 19:50
aye, his mam wis nice too - only keryin on!! :lol: :Razz

i love jacob....see his body!!!! :eek:

See him....you cant miss it! I have til have a drool bucket beside me when i watch e movies.

Im still team Edward though! got ma t-shirt til prove it haha! Also got a beanie hat with the cullen crest on it too! Wantin replica jewellry of Bellas aswell. Mmmmmmmmm i sure do love twilight!

telfordstar
22-May-10, 20:05
See him....you cant miss it! I have til have a drool bucket beside me when i watch e movies.

Im still team Edward though! got ma t-shirt til prove it haha! Also got a beanie hat with the cullen crest on it too! Wantin replica jewellry of Bellas aswell. Mmmmmmmmm i sure do love twilight!

Lol im so so glad you have a t shirt I have one with team Cullen on it Hubby was totally mortified when i got it so wear it to my bed!!!

ShelleyCowie
22-May-10, 20:21
Lol im so so glad you have a t shirt I have one with team Cullen on it Hubby was totally mortified when i got it so wear it to my bed!!!

:eek: What! Get outside and show it off!! lol. My OH was mortified aswell but i dont care, wear my t-shirt with pride! Unfortunately it doesnt fit me right now :roll: but as soon as i have this bairn im wearin it again!

Cinders392
22-May-10, 21:02
Im on team Jacob! :)

miller30
22-May-10, 22:55
oh i have just gotten into these books and dvd's am just starting eclipse at the moment and i have just read the other two in last week, so needles to say nothing is getting done around ma house but do i care NO, was team edward, then watched new moon, then thought mmmmm team jacob, but wouldnt mind both, but sticking with team Edward!!!!

oh how do you go about getting tickets for the preview?

nicnak
23-May-10, 11:01
hi go onto www.Vue.co.uk and you can book on there and you just collect your tickets at the cinema. Hope this helps
Nicole

brandy
23-May-10, 21:07
def. team jacob here.. yummy!

brandy
23-May-10, 21:16
now heres a question.. is bella preg. in this one? im trying to figure out how they are doing the story line for the movies

ShelleyCowie
23-May-10, 23:18
now heres a question.. is bella preg. in this one? im trying to figure out how they are doing the story line for the movies

Nope, not til Breaking dawn ma dear. On e honey moon if i remember correctly....pillows were pulled apart...Esme would be mighty mad! [lol]

brandy
23-May-10, 23:25
remember it was on honeymoon now.. i think im going to have to go back and reread!

ShelleyCowie
23-May-10, 23:31
remember it was on honeymoon now.. i think im going to have to go back and reread!

Im gonna do the same myself but just dont have the time right now! I want to re-read Breaking Dawn so badly though! That was my favourite.

Got another Stephanie Meyer book here i aint read yet either called "The Host" so i will have to book some time to myself lol

lynne duncan
05-Jun-10, 16:26
oooh me joining this thread, just read all the books in one go! they are brilliant have seen twilight and going to watch new moon after bgt final tonight

cullen team for me!

nicnak
03-Jul-10, 11:10
Went to see Eclipse last night, absolutely Brill! talk about action packed cant wait to watch it again! I haveto admit I wasnt sure if it could live up to the other two films but it sure did!

porshiepoo
04-Jul-10, 20:31
I think it was better than the other two, at least it gets a bit more gritty.
Quite looking forward to the next one now.

brandy
05-Jul-10, 00:45
can i just say i hate you all *G* that have seen it already.. should see it in a couple weeks or so.. but alas no sooner!